shagfest

No ones pov🤬: it was a hot summers day, captain and Julian were both playing chess. You see, Robin and Julian had fallen out earlier on in the day and Julian decided to spite Robin by hanging out with captain. Robin hated captain more than anything.
"aha! I win at Last!" The captain beamed after finally winning one of the 12 games they'd played.
Julian didn't respond, instead he just stared at captain intensely.
"Julian? Juuliaaan?"
Nothing.
"JULIAN BLOODY FAWCETT" He screamed at the trouserless man.
"Oh shit, sorry mate I was just- why'd you scream at me?"
"Because I called your name twice, no answer so I yelled."
Julian smirked "ill give you something to yell and scream about"
He grabbed captains wrists and dragged him to julians bedroom.

"What's going on?I'm confused.." captain question
"Shhh, we're going to you know.." he said as he did a finger in hole motion with his hands. "Only if you're okay with it."
Captain nodded "fine by me"
"Alright let's get started then big boy" Julian said as he slapped captains ass.
Cap couldn't help but intensely  blush at the name Julian gave him. Seconds after Julian pushed captain onto the bed, staring down into his lustful eyes. Captain slides his trousers off as Julian unbuttons his shirt. Cap trailed his finger down the mp's bare chest which made Julian flinch. "Ooh, your hands are cold"
Captain didn't respond, instead he grabbed julians neck and slammed him to the bed, making captains muscled body tower above Julian. "You do as I say now, clear?" 
"Yes.."
"Turn over."
Julian followed the instructions and turned over, making his ass hang off the side of the bed. Captain did not hesitate to shove his entire cock into julians gaping asshole, causing Julian to violently moan. Cap kept repeatedly ramming into Julian for several minutes, the two filling the room with moans.
"CAP- I'M.. CLOSE"
"Hm, a coincidence, so do I." Captain said as he came inside Julian and julian came onto the bed.
Moments later they were practically eating eachothers faces off, Julian started to kiss captains neck, leaving a few hickes. He hit caps sweet spot, making him moan with delight.
"I think we are done now" captain said with his sweating, hot body against julians.
"I've not done that for a while, was i bad?" Julian questioned.
"Not at all darling, we should do this more often"
Julian kissed captains forehead, which was  returned by cap.
They finished putting their clothes on and walked back into the living room as if none of this happened.

Nips.