Late night "cuddle" session

Quackity's P.O.V.

---------------------------

I was alone, waiting in my bed at around 10:30pm for my boyfriend to finally get home. I didn't think he would make it, since he was working late again. He always worked late on Fridays. I was getting impatient from all of the silence and cold air in my lonely bedroom. I wanted to get ready for him since he said to get a little dressed up, he said he was planned to do something when he got home. We were going to spend the entire weekend together, apparently.

I got up from my sturdy, warm bed and onto the cold and fake hard-wood flooring. I wandered over to my closet I shared and looked into the mirror. My frame was covered by a large hoodie, of which was my boyfriends and a pair of sweat pants. I hated my body but the least I could do was make my boyfriend happy after a looong week of no breaks. I stretched my arms over my head and leaned back and forth slowly cracking my arms and my back. I lowered my arms and placed then on my waist, lifting to cherry-wood scented NY hoodie over my head and onto the floor. I looked my chest and ran my hand across it, feeling the warmth against my small, cold hands.

I began taking off my sweat pants. I knew that there was really no use putting on a new pair of pants since my boyfriend would just take them off of my as soon as he got his hands on me. I still had that thought in the back of my mind, the text he had sent me. That dirt, naughty text:

Hubby💞💍: Heyy love,, would you mind looking all pretty for me tonight?? I wanna see my precious baby boy all dolled up before I shatter your hips all weekend <<33

My face flushed a peachy red and I tossed my sweat pants on the floor. I looked through the closet and found a pair of very short shorts and one of his big shirts that said, "Daddy's Little Bug". I threw them on and found a pair of plan black, knee high socks and put them on as well.

I walked back over and sat on my bed, trying to find a cute pose to sit in and wait for him. I heard a car outside on the drive way and got all excited. I hoped over to the other side of the bed to see who it was. The headlights of the old Toyota Camry slowly sank into the darkness as the tall, dark haired man stepped out of the car. He was wearing a NY hat and was holding a box of... Something. I saw him take out keys and knew immediately that it was him. My boyfriend. Johnathan Schlatt. I got all giddy and layed down in the same position I had picked.

Laying on my back, with my legs pushed up into my chest slightly and my arms almost entirely covered by the short sleeves of his t-shirt. I heard the door lock and stuff getting moved around and put away downstairs. The stairs creeked and clattered by the foot steps of the taller man walking upstairs. The bedroom's doornib wonbled and the door opened. Schlatt was standing in the doorway, arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "Why hello, baby boy.. " He said in a deep, raspy voice. He walked over and took his shoes off and lay down in the bed. "Hi, sir!!" I squeaked out front he pure excitement I felt from him being in front of my face. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. The feeling of the stubble on his chin tickled me. Seeing his horns and fluffy ears made me happy. The man I was in love with was a ram. An actually ram. He was so important but nows he's only important to me.

"Did you do what I asked, baby?" Schlatt asked, moving his hands on to my thigh and squeezing them. I stupidly let out another squeak and nodded my head in conformation. He squeezed harder, showing that he visibly wanted a verbal answer. "Ye-Yes, sir." I chirped. I hated how high my voice was, but Schlatt thought it was adorable. "Good boy." He stated calmly. He lifted his hand off of my thigh and to my face. His tender fingers layed softly against my cheek and he put his thumb on my bottom lip. I felt the blood rush to my face immediately and I removed the eye contact me and Schlatt had been making, turning my head slightly to the right.