⋆。˚ ateez imagine #1 ˚。⋆。

how they react to you being a little ♥

hongjoong: at first he would be unsure what littlespace is but once you explain it to him, he would make sure hes the best caregiver he can be to you!!

seonghwa: when you tell him you're a little he thinks it's the cutest thing ever!! he makes sure he treats you carefully and makes you feel safe!!

yunho: when he found out he went to the store and bought a lot of littlespace things for you!! he wants to make sure he keeps his little one happy at all times!!

yeosang: he was already familiar with littlespace so when you told him, he got excited!! he was so happy you told him and that he was able to be your caregiver!!

san: he didn't know what littlespace was but he didn't want you to know that so he researched it on his own time!! he came back to you later and told you he'd be your caregiver!!

mingi: he was a little himself so he got excited when you told him!! he was also a caregiver so sometimes he would take care of you and other times he would be little and play with you!!

wooyoung: when you told him you were a little he asked if he could be your caregiver before you could!! wooyoung always wanted a little so the two of you spent the rest of the day playing games!!

jongho: when you told him you were a little, he was okay with being your caregiver!! he was scared he wouldn't know how to take care of you but you reassured him and he had lots of fun hanging out with little you!!