☀️sundrop☀️

*No ones pov*

This was the day before the first day sun was going to be performing and taking care of children. As sun was powered on he was welcomed by a part and service worker.

Worker:
hello sun how are you feeling are  you light headed is all your parts working fine how do you feel.

Sunny:
Hello I feel weird, why am I so tall,and where am I ???

Worker:
WOAH there buddy calm down this is the daycare and this is where you will be working for now on. The only reason you are so tall is because for child safety and so you can get a clear view of where all the children are.

*No ones pov*

As sunny and the p+s(parts and service)  worker walks around and talks about what sunny will be doing through out the day and when he has an off day they start to walk back to the big doors.

Worker:
Well sun that's all you need to know and if you have any problems just sent a message to p+s and I will be straight down here.

Sunny:

Ok and thank you for showing me around and I'll be sure to call if I need you, thank you again.

*No ones pov*

Sunny looks around, looking for something to kill the time as he waits for his big day tomorrow. He looks around and sees a arts and crafts station with a bunch of glitter glue he bring glitter glue crayons markers and some paper to the arts and crafts table and starts to doodle making a self
Portrait of himself.

*No ones pov*

*No ones pov*

After sunny cleans up his mess putting everything back to how it was before he looks up at the Balcony above the ball pit and starts to look around there are 2 bedrooms and there both decorated one with theme that describe sunny and another room the is decorated with a bunch of stars and a moon themed bedroom completely opposite from the other sunny then starts to test every single one of the beds.

Sunny:
Ahhh,!!! All these beds are so comfortable I wish I could lay here all day, ohhh what are those.

*No ones pov*

After testing all the beds a familiar looking plushie catches his eye

Sunny:
Ooo is that MEEEE

*No ones pov*

He gets up quickly and runs to the self looking plushie