Nights

"A good child" an angel but now I            have grown up and I want to believe that my mind is perfect, if I imagine something that is not real about me, I look with my blue eyes at the sky and long to be real.
   I can't speak exactly like in my mind and in reality, I can't express myself the same way.
  In my mind I could always make love to you, and I would always be naked over you, I only have fantasies with us in this fucking mind.

   I go into the room and see him playing fifa with my brother,I'm not surprised but a I felt a weird feeling.
    That boy,my neighbour,a long story...two years ago i liked him,was my first "love", but he was not prepared for it, and I began to hate him with all my heart, he was immature, and I did not notice him.

  Until today,I felt for a few days that I want him to be mine
and I was interested in thinking that maybe he has changed and I wanted his attention because I knew he never got over me.

    Whenever we saw each other on the street, we looked at each other in a way that I can't explain.

I wanted him so much now, I don't know, but I wanted him to be mine, I was excited that he was much more beautiful and mature.
I realized he was talking to a lot of girls,he always sent them pictures of him.
   It made me feel weird, but after all he looked at me to see his reaction.
  It was weird to talk to him again, after that my brother asked him if he wanted to play a game with us.
  While we were playing, my brother got bored and left us alone,we started flirting:
  -Mm..I'm sure I'll win this game,I always win...he said..
  -Raris,you know I always win,I said.
*there was such a heated tension between us*
  -Your eyes is so pretty you know that,right?
-Mm..yea,I said.
-You didn't even tell me Happy Birthday
-I'm sure you didn't answer me because you're so bad,he said.
-Excuse me?
* I was nervous but he looked at me very nicely.*
  I was so horny, but he had to leave.
-I told you I would win
-Yea whatever*I was annoyed that he had to leave, to see the"boyz"*

  He is athletic and looks so good: he has a hot abdomen and muscles just the way I like them: normal, not very exaggerated,is so sexy,and his brown hair,and his hazel eyes,his soft and big lips damn,makes me feel so weak and horny.

   I knew I wanted him and I didn't want him to leave, but he was coming back tomorrow anyway.
  After he left, my brother told me that he told him that I looked very good and that I was sexy.That was very eww to hear this from him but at least i know he still likes me i guess.

  He made fun of me but I didn't care, I went to the room and guess what I did?
Yea..I picked up my phone and started looking at his instagram,and what I found? Soccer,soccer,and photos of him.
  I wanted to go to bed but I had too many fantasies.Damn..too manny

  I had only kisses in my mind and I imagined him without clothes,I wanted him to kiss me everywhere, to undress and touch me with his lips, to lick my breasts and bite me, I want to be his, and him to do with me whatever he wants.
I took the pillow and climbed on it, undressed and started rubbing and putting it inside me.
I imagined him touching me and I started moaning and touching myself thinking about him.
It was so good I couldn't take it anymore, I felt maximum pleasure and I wanted him next to me.
I was moaning:yea Raris my fucking baby yeaa please harder baby boy yea!!
I had the best orgasm and I was so wet.
  Then I realized that I had never thought of anyone like that before.
I went to bed thinking of him.

  I couldn't wait for the evenings to come to my brother to play, they were all the same but I was happy.
We looked at each other and always flirted, I really couldn't help but be so excited.
  We were looking at each other so excitedly and in our minds I think we were really horny.

   We didn't talk to each other through messages or things like that until one day when my brother left us alone in his room and went to the store.
  After he left the room and we were left alone.
  It was very quiet in the room and he didn't look at me, he played fifa, and me I stayed on my phone, but I'm sure we both had the same things in mind.
  About 10 minutes passed, and he didn't look at me, but in the end he said:
-Can I close the door,please?
-Mm,yea
*He went to the door and closed it*
-Why is so hot here?
-Because it's summer maybe?
-Can I take my shirt off?
-Mm sure,aamm yes yes I said.
He was looking at me, I was looking at him and it was as if there was a twinkle in our eyes.
  He jumped on me and I was scared:
-I'm sorry,don't be scared,we are alone
-I've wanted this for a long time,I said
-Yea? little eyes?he moaned in my ear
-Yea..Rari..*and he stared to kiss my neck*
-Ahh,it's so good..
-Be quaiet please little eyes,and he put his hand on my mouth

   I squeezed my legs and he stroked me and told me to calm down because he doesn't want to hurt me.
  Then he kissed me slowly and hugged me.

-You look amazing and so sexy I want to take your shirt off and your pants and I want to kiss you but we don't have time because Alex is coming home.

  -Watchu' doin gang..I bought chips and juices
-Mm we good,I played with your sister fifa said Raris
-Oh..oh really..?Alex said
*I was so ashamed*
-Let's play some fifa Raris
-Let's goo
-Come here and play with me,Raris said
-Mm okay..I said
-I sit down next to him and he put me on my hips and caressed me,he smiled at me.
-I love you little eyes..he said in my ear
-Holy fuck I was so shy..

  After he left, he wrote to me on Instagram and followed me.*I was so happy*
-Goodnight little blue eyes
-Goodnight boy

And I went to bed.
     I can't wait to see him again tomorrow

Part one I hope you like it, it's a real life story btw