𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 19

Sunoo, sobbing hard, runs out of Heeseung's house and out on the streets. Why is he like this??!! He clearly loves Heeseung more! What Sunghoon told me about him having a crush on Heeseung...I mean...he just said so to me to comfort me or something. They're hiding something from me right—

His thoughts are cut off by someone calling his name from behind. "Sunoo-hyung." He turns and Riki is right behind him. What the- how can he get here lightning fast??!! "What?" "Hyung pleaseee listen to meeee" he begs Sunoo but Sunoo ignores him. "Look, I'm not in a mood of talking right now ok? When I'm calm down, then we can talk." He says then walks away, leaving the younger there alone.

Sunoo-hyung...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the cafe that evening...

"Heyoooo Riki!!" You say cheerfully and walk in with 2 small cheesecakes. You then give one to the older. "Thanks Lea..." "Oh? Why are you sooooo down chingu-yah?" You ask.

"Sunoo-hyung..." "What did he do to you?" "He ignored me earlier..." "Ohhhhhh" then, you pat his back to cheer him up, "gwaenchanh-a~~I guess he's just tired that's all. Maybe talk to him tomorrow or something?"

"Yeah...btw, where do u buy this?" "At $hotou bakery nearby, the bakery itself is soooooo fancy!! We should go there one day!!" "For sure. But why do you suddenly buying cakes?" "You don't know??" "Know what?"

"Today."

"Is?"

"Sunoo's birthday!!!" Riki nearly chocks on his cake.

"What???!!! Jinja??" "Jinja!! Sunoo-oppa saeng-il moleundago hajima!!" you scold at him. "I...I..." "it's ok if you don't wanna talk about it" Riki nods then asks the younger "Wait so you bought him cake earlier?"

"Yeah, I bought a whole cake for him then 3 smaller cakes for Heeseung-oppa, you and me but I put oppa's cake in the fridge at the already. He'll eat it tomorrow." You point to the fridge, near the reception. Then, you continue "After I bought the cake, I went to Sunoo-oppa's company and was welcomed by Seo-Hee unnie. I told her it's Sunoo-oppa's birthday today and she said 'indeed it is. We're throwing a party now. You wanna join?' But I kindly reject the offer to be with you now cuz I know you're feeling down now due to whatever happened between Sunoo-oppa and you earlier."

"Awwwww thanks Lea." "Anytime. But why exactly did Sunoo-oppa mad at you?" "Oh. Heeseung-hyung was comforting me this morning and Sunoo-hyung just walked in and misunderstood the situation. He thought Heeseung-hyung is fucking flirting with me!!"

"Ohhhhhhhh maybe...hmmmm just forget it for now and talk to him later?" "Sure. Do you wanna go to my house?" "Yeaaaa let's goooo!!!"

Riki takes you to his house to play. He orders milktea for you both; you 2 play halli galli together with you always cheat in the game and always get caught by him. "Yahhhh!!! I saw you hiding a lemon 5 in your sleeves!! Stop cheating oh my god!!" "Sorry~~" "Ahhh....you just like Sunoo-hyung. You know??When we were playing halli galli at his parents' house, he cheated as well and use the SAME method as you!"

"Ohhh really?? What a coincidence!!" "You 2 are like brothers! Sharing the same braincell" he jokes, making you laugh so hard. You 2 keep playing until...

🎶 Meomchwo jebal, meomchuji ma
Meomchwo jebal, meomchuji ma (Ah) 🎶
"Brooooo!! Are you my n.o 1 fan or something? That's my voice"

"Yeah I know. You're so good at singing btw, your deep voice is so attractive." "Thanks" he blushes which makes you smile as well. "Aight. I gotta pick up. My mom called me" you then pick up the call. "Hi mom"

["oh Lea-yah, dad and I have to go out of the city for work for 2 weeks, so could you come home early after you finish work to water the plants? After that you can go anywhere you want but be sure to be home before 11 ok?"]

"Sureee"

["okiee. We have to go now Byee"]

"Ok byeee have a safe trip"

["we will. Thanks Lea"]  you hang up the call. "I guess I have to go home now" "Already??? Alright Annyeong. Oh wait!" Riki runs to his fridge and takes out an ice cream container. "Here. That's present" "Awwww gomawo~!" You thank him and leave.

Meanwhile, at Sunoo's company...
"Happy birthday Sunoo!!" Jongseong cheers, giving him a moving-fox-ears hat as a present.

"It's sooo cuteee thanks Jongseong~" Sunoo takes it while thanking the older. He receives a lots of presents and best wishes from his friends, managers, staffs, colleagues and the CEO. But there's one thing that he doesn't receive....

That is Riki's appearance at the party....

I wonder where he is right now. Why don't he come? Is he mad at me for ignoring him earlier? Or he forgot my birthday?? No, I don't think he'll forget my birthday. I think he's just mad at me...ahhh what have I done to him, my one and only???

Sunoo drinks quite a lot in the party so he's quite drunk. After the party ends, Sunoo walks home. He decides to visit Riki so he walks to Riki's apartment.
Nisco 🐶🐶🐶
[brooooo I'm sooo bored]
                                                         Cutie pie 🥰
[sameeee should we call?]
Nisco 🐶🐶🐶
[sureee]

Just that when Riki was about to turn on the call, there's an aggressive knock at the front door. "Riki yahhhhh~!" It's Sunoo-hyung, what should I do??

Nisco 🐶🐶🐶
[dudee I don't think we can call rn...]
Cutie pie 🥰
[waeeeyo??]
Nisco 🐶🐶🐶
[someone is knocking outside]

"Riki yahhhh~~open the door ppalli~~"

Cutie pie 🥰
[if it's Sunoo-oppa, then open. He might wanna talk to you about it!]

Nisco 🐶🐶🐶
[okiee bye for now]
Cutie pie 🥰
[annyeong~~]

Riki puts his phone down and walks out to open the door. And he's right, Sunoo is standing outside....drunk!! As soon as he opens the door, Sunoo falls onto him and hugs him. "Hyung, why are you drunk?? Stand up straight. I'll help you inside" "Naurrr~~" Sunoo pulls back. "Hyung...."

"Why weren't you at my birthday party?? Don't say you forgot my birthday??" "I'm sorry hyung...." "Do you know how much I like...no...LOVE you Riki??? Why don't you accept me??" He says while falling onto the younger's arms. Riki grabs the older's collar to hold him.

"Yes hyung, I love you too" He says, then kisses Sunoo. The kiss is lightly at first but becomes more passionate. One thing that they didn't notice is that...

All of this is filmed....