Chapter 4

(Author's Note: I forgot to say that in this fan fiction, JYP Entertainment doesn't have a dating ban.)

The bell rang so I took Chan-yeol's hand and ran to class. I ran into class, leaving Chan-yeol at the door and my teacher said to me. "Miss Y/n, why are you late?" "Sorry, I was showing the new student around." I replied. "Oh okay. Sit down, Y/n." I did as she said and went to the back of the class then sat down. "That reminds me, Chan-yeol please come in." Chan-yeol came into class and went to the front. "Introduce yourself," "Hi, I'm Park Chan-yeol. I hope that we can all get along." Chan-yeol said. He glared at Jackson while saying the last sentence. "Ok Chan-yeol. Please go and sit down so I can start class," Chan-yeol came to the back and sat next to me.

After a while, me and Chan-yeol got bored so we just looked into each other's eyes and began kissing. "Am I interrupting something?" Asked the teacher sarcastically. "You can't blame me, teacher. She's my fiancée, I can't help it," Chan-yeol said when we eventually broke the kiss. "Seeing as your both too busy to be learning, your both dismissed." The teacher said with sarcasm, again. Me and Chan-yeol knew she was joking but we took it seriously. Next, we packed our stuff then got out the classroom. I'm really thankful Jin is in a different class to me. Me and Chan-yeol went outside and sat on the fountain edge again. 

At lunch, loads of kids came up to me, congratulating me. I was sitting with BTS and Chan-yeol. "Jinnie, why is everyone congratulating me?" I asked Jin. "I think you should look at Dispatch's latest tweet..." He replied nervously. I took out my phone and went onto twitter.

Daughter of Kim Jong-in, Kim Y/n Is Pregnant?

By Dispatch

The daughter of famous businessman, Kim Y/n and Yeji of ITZY is pregnant. She has been photographed with her father's personal assistant kissing each other etc. They are confirmed to be in a relationship according to our sources. 

Comments

By ITZYFan****

If this is true, be happy for them. Y'all better not attack Y/n or Chan-yeol. Y/n is allowed to have a personal life and she is allowed to date.

By EverythingJYP*********

Personally, I think that Y/n is a bit young, but happy for her! Stop attacking music artists and actors, they're human too.

More Comments:
153,098

"People really think that I'm pregnant!" I said while rolling my eyes. "How did Dispatch even get hold of the photos of me and Chan-yeol? They're crazy for a story." I wrote a tweet and posted it.

I got something to say @Dispatch

By Kim Y/n

Guys, I am NOT pregnant! Tysm for all the positivity though! Dispatch is crazy, they don't even have any proof that I'm pregnant, I think. Dispatch, let me know if you do & leave music artists and actors ALONE. #ITZY

"Just told the internet the truth," I said with a smile. We all kept on eating our food and chatting. I've always just gotten along with boys more than girls. Most girls are attention-seeking drama queens who will only be friends with popular girls. Plus, BTS are really nice, unless you disturb Yoongi's sleep though. 

When me and Jin got home, we were playing around as mom and dad were out. I was helping Jin make dinner -he's a lot better at cooking than me. I was doing a lot of things wrong so Jin asked me to invite his friends round. I did as he asked and within about 20 minutes, they all arrived. After we all ate, I put on a film. Taehyung brought Yeontan with him and Tannie was causing a bit of chaos. "Tannie, stop biting me! It's me, Jimin." Jimin kept saying to Yeontan as Tannie was biting his finger. "Can I throw him out the window? I promise to get him back somehow." "DON'T YOU DARE!" Taehyung shouted while throwing pillows at Jimin. I picked up Tannie and he was so calm. "Jimin, I think he just hates you." I said to Jimin. "Yah! Why me?" Jimin replied with a pout. I laughed at his cuteness and passed Tannie to Taehyung. 

After an hour or two, everyone had gone. "Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight Jin," I said to him. "Goodnight Y/n." He replied.