Once Upon a Goat!

In the middle of a crooked forest stood a small farm there were some farm animals and especially five goats two adults and three babies, the male adult is black with brown eye colors and the female adult is light brown with blue eye colors, the three young goats are  all little male baby goats one is black with one white eye fur, white belly fur and blue eye color, the other baby goat is a bit dark brown with a long black line on the face, white hoof fur and light orange eyes.  the other male goat is different then his two brothers he is all white with brown eye colors. the three little baby goats got after days already little horns, the little white baby goat was the happiest of all but his brothers didn't like him especially his look and personality sometimes they laughing and bullying the little white baby goat often but her mother took care that no fights broke out, the little white baby goat was happy despite until something happened that broke his little heart and never wanted to return to his home ever again. so you all want to know why? well, this is where the story starts! one day when the little white goat was jumping around as his brothers came out to annoy him again the little white baby goat wanted to ignore them but his brothers followed him and he ran away from his brothers. They laughed at him to show the little white goat that he's a scaredy-cat, the little white baby goat got mad and he was going to his black baby goat brother and fighting with him suddenly his little baby goat brother fell on the ground and started crying, the little white baby goat felt bad about it and his other baby goat brother get their parents. the little white goat was too scared and wanted to apologize to his little baby goat brother but his brother ran towards him and hurt him at the same time! his little baby goat brother snapped at him (haha next time watch out for little white snot) the other little baby goat brother came back with their parents and explained what happened and lied at the same time! the parents got angry about the little white baby goat and the little white baby goat felt completely empty, after that his brothers started laughing at him again and the little white goat ran into the farm, his parents felt bad about yelling at the little white baby goat after they saw his brothers laughing at him. The Little white baby goat was at his sleepy place hiding from his brothers suddenly their parents came in to the little white baby goat and his mother spoke in her goat language: (we are so sorry for yelling at you our little sweetheart we didn't mean to it we thought you hurt one of your brothers.) The little white baby goat felt better after his parent's told him that and his father told him at his goat language: (but now we go in the Forest to find some food the farmer seems to have fallen asleep again.) The little white baby goat wanted to go with his parents but they told him to stay at the farm because it could be dangerous for a little baby goat and the little white baby goat got a bit frustrated, the goat parents went into the crooked forest and Suddenly before the little baby goat still wanted to go with his parents he heard his brothers talked about to find the little white baby goat and to continue bullying him. the little white baby goat's heart is beating crazy on fear the brothers couldn't find him and decided to go out to see if  he was walking somewhere outside, the little white baby goat looked out and his brothers weren't there anymore. He slowly tried to sneak out to go in the forest to find his parents he slowly go outside in the goat farm but then his two brothers saw him and bleating loudly in their goat language (HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CANT GO OUT IN THE FARM!!) the little white baby goat ran fast out to the farm as fast as he could his brothers wanted to run after him but they wanted to stay at the farm because they knew they would get lost in the crooked forest. After the little white baby goat ran into the forest he paused in the forest and tried to find his parents after minutes he thought he couldn't find his parents anymore and wanted to go back to the farm, he ran like a lightning bolt to see where his parents are he got into a bush in and on a hole in the bush he saw his parents on the ground.  The little white baby goat thought his parents we're sleeping but then after he thought about it two large humans appeared in front of his parents and one of them grabbed his mother the little white baby goat realized that something terrible happened to his parent's and he got lot of tears on his face and started to cry when the little white baby goat moved in the bush the two large figures heard a noise in the bush and looked at it for seconds and after that the little white baby goat started to ran out of it and one of the large humans got startled and started to shooting the little white baby goat and accidentally shooted a horn of the little white baby, the goat fell on the ground and had no idea what just happened he heard these large humans behind him and he quickly ran into another bush to hide. The two large humans looked around to see where the baby goat was but they thought the baby goat escaped them they saw the goat's other horn and one of them held it up and took it with it and also took his parents with as well, the little white baby goat slowly came out of the bushes and saw that they weren't there anymore, but he noticed that his other horn was missing because he felt the pain, the little white baby goat cried and wanted to go back to the farm but he knew when he was alone there with his brothers there was no chance of living there with these two meanies so he decided to be in the crooked forest somewhere to get on with his life respectively. Hours went by looking for food and a new home but he found nothing and thought he wouldn't find something and it would be over soon, he went to a pond and saw himself as in a mirror in it. He thought that he wasn't something special that nobody want's a goat as a friend he looked closely at himself at the pound and suddenly he heard a faint laughter around him he shocked looked around in fear but nothing was there just him and the woods around him, he thought it's better to go back to the farm to still survive there but suddenly he heard young voices from the outside on the crooked forest he smiled that he knew there is someone good outside there and he started to run, he runs faster and faster where these voices came from he ran  and the lights got lighter and lighter and suddenly he jumped out on a moose rock and bleating loud out that somebody will hear him and he turned back and saw a little girl with black hair and brown eyes spoke surprised: I can't believe it! The Little white goat bleated happy and smiled like a sunshine (I'm gonna Name you Lucky!) spoked the Girl out and hugged the white baby goat Lucky. He started to lick her face and the Little Girl laughed in joy after Lucky licked her face.

 He started to lick her face and the Little Girl laughed in joy after Lucky licked her face