I wish I could tell you,what I'm going through.

Chapter one

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

Sakura's Thoughts and daily routine.

It was afternoon,Sakura was laying on her bed; thinking about something that she saw unexpectedly earlier. She was hesitant to call,She kept her thoughts to herself. Her thoughts are going through her mind, She was not that kind of calling herself an ' Overthinker '. She was so lost in her thoughts,As she didn't eat anything since awhile ago. Ofcourse,She was very hungry,But she didn't eat because she wanna be skinny and have a perfect body that she always wanted.

Sakura stood up from her bed,Gaining slight energy. She wanted to get a snack on her kitchen,as she was very hungry. The lad goes to the kitchen,Slowly walking towards the fridge,She opened it and grabs a juice container. She outted it aside and went to the pantry, Sakura grabbed some snacks for herself. The girl grabs her snacks and the juice to the living room and outs it on the coffee table.

She then picked out a movie and watched it while she eats her snack, After a few hours she turns of the tv and went back to her room.

She lays down on her bed,looking at the ceiling with no emotions. She was still devastated,on what happened,Merely overthinking if "he" would come back to her and be hers only. Sakura's mind is full of overwhelm and overthinking.

‘ maybe... ’, ‘ if only I could go back to the time where me and him are happy and before we.. ’ She stopped as she sighed,while tears are going out of her eyes.

‘ we broke up, I regretted being so childish,carefree and being selfish.. ’ She thought as she closes her eyes to fall asleep,she moved to her side while she closes her eyes.

As of before she falls asleep,she wished it be better if she wasn't alive at all and she wanted to be forgotten by her love ones. Sakura drifted to sleep,while her tears are still on her face,Her eyes we're slightly red from the crying.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

It was morning,Sakura woke up early and did her daily routine. Sakura sighed,As she was cooking herself food in the kitchen. She expected something to happen,but she just shrugged it off.

Throughout the day,She was just expecting something while locking herself up on her room,not going outside.

Her daily routine was cook herself breakfast and dinner, no lunches and just lay on bed,listening to music while she stares at the ceiling. The girl was always thinking about 'him', she got up from her bed and dresses up,she decided to go to the park to clear her mind and worries.

She goes outside of her house,As she walks to the nearest park. Sakura looked around,with some memories of her and 'him' going through her mind,She walks over to the bench and sats down,while she looks around to see some couples and some family bonding on the park. Sakura was slightly jealous about it. As Sakura's mind was filled with thoughts, She head a year running down her cheek.

Remembering her suffering in medicines and her problems, Especially she remembered her ex lover. Well she was kinda happy about her ex lovers new partner,though she still loves her ex, there is nothing she can do to stop their relationship but her voices on Sakura's head was making her wanna do it.

Sakura hummed softly and looked around to see a icecream truck nearby, She got up from the bench and went to the ice cream truck to buy her some icecream. After she bought the icecream,she goes back to the bench where she sat and ate the icecream on her hand. She looks around as the air was blowing all around,while she eats her icecream.

She kinda regretted and blamed herself everything she had done from the past,even though it wasn't actually her fault. 'i am fine,yeah I am totally. ' Sakura thought as she finished eating her icecream. After a few moments,She stands up from the bench and went back to her apartment since it was already late, she went to her room and gets changed. Sakura goes to her bed and checked the time,It was 10 pm. She lays down the bed and sighed,Sakura had to go to sleep early since she had therapy early in the morning.

The therapy didn't help her at all, the therapist just gave her some usual shit advice and some medicine for her to take every month. Sakura was on a diet so she doesn't look fat nor she looked skinny,her body was just natural as it was.

Sakura fells asleep after a few moments. As she snored slightly,As the moon shined on the window beside her bed and vanity. Most likely she was sleeping peacefully,at the moment.

To be continued...