1

Espresso banged his head against his desk. He was so tired. Of everything, he was tired of working, tired of coffee, everything you could think of. All the coffee he just had felt like it was going to come back up.he hadn't eaten, or gotten sleep in 3 days, maybe more. He banged his head more until he felt a sharp pain go through it. He left his head on the desk, feeling a cold liquid on his forehead. He started to cry. Espresso wasn't one to really cry, but his time he started to ball his eyes out on the desk. Then he passed out, and everything went black.

    Madeleine was out on patrol,and was coming home.he heard espresso banging his head from outside his house, and tries to look through espresso's window, but curtains blocked his vision. He then heard sobbing and ran to the front door. Locked. Back door? Locked. He started to panic as he heard the crying stop. Did something happen to espresso? Is he okay?! He eventually got through one of the windows, and searched espresso's house. He found him in the study, bleeding from the head. Madeleine panicked, and ran to find bandages.

   Madeleine picked up espresso, and took him to the bathroom. He put the bandages on the counter, and undressed espresso to bathe him and clean the wound. He took a wet rag, and dabbed it on the wound. Espresso woke up from the stinging pain from the wound being cleaned, and winced from the pain.

"Oh! I'm sorry dear, but I have to clean it so it doesn't get infected." Madeleine said in a calm voice.
The wound was clean finally, and Madeleine started to wash espresso's hair. It didn't take too long for Madeline to clean his hair,  and get him dried. he also put the bandage on espresso's head.

"Would you like to get dressed yourself,or to you want me to do it?" Madeleine asked.

"You." Espresso said in a hoarse voice. Then Madeleine sprinted to his dresser, pulled out some comfy pajamas, and put them on espresso. He couldn't handle how cute he looked in them. Knowing espresso, Madeleine thought he hadn't eaten or drank anything other than coffee for the past few days. So, he picked up espresso, put him in bed, and ran to the kitchen to see what he had. He spied a few soup cans, and decided to make espresso some chicken noodle soup. His favorite. He made toast to go with it, and grabbed a cup of water. He brought it to espresso, and put it on the nightstand. He sat down on the bed, and made espresso sit up a bit. He then spoon fed espresso the soup. Once they were done, Madeleine laid down next to espresso who started to cry.

"thank you..." Espresso said between sobs.

"Your welcome dear."

Espresso snuggled into his chest, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END