💜

HYBE corporation...its everyone's dream to work here...but only a few get the chance to pass its interviews and get a well renowned position.

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are also one of those who once dreamt to work here...and they achieved it...they are working here for last 7 years.

Both had achieved a good position and respect since these past years.

"Good Morning Mr. Jeon." Taehyung wished bowing slightly and Jungkook did the same. It was their daily routine.

"Morning boys!" The CEO of the company wished joining them in Elevator.

"Morning Mr. Bang." They both greeted making him smile. They both are always polite and composed.

Complete gentlemen.

"So how is life going on?" He asked purposely because even though he is the CEO, they both are more into business than him, and he don't want them to start the deals right here even before reaching his cabin.

"Its peaceful Mr. bang." Jungkook said with a relief on his face showing that life is indeed peaceful.

"Its going on smoothly and pleasantly." Taehyung answered looking at Mr. Bang who nodded satisfied with the answer.

They reached the floor and went towards their respective cabin. Jungkook and Taehyung had their cabin side-by-side.

 "The documents are ready Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked glancing at Jungkook who was clipping some files.

"Yeah, here it is." He handed him the document to which Taehyung thanked and took it from him.

"Hmm, Mr. Jeon pardon me but it doesn't have the documents of dealing with Lee's company." At this Jungkook looked up and nodded coming over to his cubical.

"This file has all of them accept that deal. Mr. Bang has that papers. If you want I can brin-"

"No, its fine I am going there anyways." Jungkook nodded and went back to his cubical while Taehyung went to the CEO's office.

One thing the employees hated was, the two were always related to work. They will talk to others for work. No outings, nothing.

"Mr. Jeon, Um I wanted to ask if you are free in evening after work?" A lady, Jessica, who was crushing on Jungkook for a long time and tried all her tricks to ask him out but Jungkook was always busy.

"And don't say you are busy, we all are free." Jungkook sighed and was about to speak up when another voice was heard.

"Mr. Jeon, hope you are free after work. We have a deal to discuss." Taehyung said showing him a file.

"Sure. And Miss Jessica, sorry but I wont be able to join you, as you se-" he gave an apologetic smile to which Jessica didn't even cared. She ran off to somewhere.

"I hope I didn't spoiled your date." Taehyung said feeling bad for takin other's time.

"Oh no, I was going to reject anyways." Taehyung nodded and went back to his own cabin.

The employees who were watching them shook their heads. They both are mature and smart...but when it comes to their love life, they are dense.

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung was packing his stuff as it was time to leave the office.