Prologue

I turn my head and point at the Three student who are late and have a lack of discipline in terms of their clothing

"How many time do I have to tell you before you can get it in your head?! Wire don't step on the heels of your shoes! Eustass kid earrings aren't allowed either! Heat button up your shirt and fasten your belt at your waist! This is who you should look like!" Y/n pull out chopper out of no where as she close the school gate "come back in proper attire".

-Time skip at the students council room-

She sit down at the students council president desk and sigh "seriously this school full of savages!" She look up to the vice president of the students council "oi Coby, did you manage to complete that guide?"

"Prez, is this really necessary? A "student guidebook"?" Coby ask concerned as y/n burst out and hit the desk with her fist "Fool! Of course is necessary! If we don't enforce it, the boy will start to be lazy!" "Y-yes ma'am!" .

It's only been a few years since grand line high become a coed school since is used to be an all male school, the male still comprised 80% of the school population. And the midst of that I'm the first female to become the students council. Now I stand in this position, I won't let the boys do whatever they want!

Now that I think...I witnessed some disgusting thing since I enter this school... All the powerless girl could do in front of the men trowing their weight around was to endure horror. So I work hard in order to change the situation! I did all I can! I didn't forget to act friendly either. And so I gain the teacher trust, and obtain my current status as the school students council.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello there my little readers!
Thank you for reading the fanfic. I hope you will enjoy it!~ and don't forget to comment and vote my little reader!~.