Roses

It was 7:40 Pm Vi was waiting patiently for Caitlyn to arrive at her house for a date night.
At 8:10 Caitlyn showed up. "Hey Cupcake"
Caitlyn walked into Vi's room to see roses all over the bed. "Wow you really out did yourself."
"Anything for you cupcake" Vi slowly started stroking her hands on Caitlyn arms. Caitlyn slowly
kissed Vi moving her hands down her back. Caitlyn grabbed Vi's arm moving it over to her breast. Vi was unsure whether she should touch Caitlyn or not but by the way Caitlyn was looking at her it was a yes.
Vi slowly grabbed Caitlyn breast and moved her mouth other to her nipple slowly bitting down on it.
The sweet sound that came out of Caitlyn made me feel warm and tingly inside. "Touch me" said Caitlyn with a shaky voice. I slowly drag my hands down where Caitlyn's underwear where I looked back at her to make sure she was alright she nodded and placed her head on her pillow. I slowly put my mouth inside her Caitlyn arched her back as she moaned my name. As I could feel Caitlyn getting closer and closer I inserted one finger and hit her spot. Caitlyn was moaning vi's name she was so close
Caitlyn arched her back letting me loud and Groening moan come out of her mouth. "You really do taste sweet like a cupcake" "Shut up" Caitlyn and Vi laid on the bed with roses for awhile as Caitlyn was about to sleep she said 'thank you for the roses"
"No problem cupcake just wanted to prove you are my rose'

 "You really do taste sweet like a cupcake" "Shut up" Caitlyn and Vi laid on the bed with roses for awhile as Caitlyn was about to sleep she said 'thank you for the roses""No problem cupcake just wanted to prove you are my rose'