Synopsis✓

Athena Ellis Atienza. She had an unexplainable beauty that can make every man drools. She's also genuis but lazy, she always sarcastic with everyone...especially to her friend's when she's making fun of them and lastly she's hot, daring, and sexy. She had many suiters, admirers,and even had a crush on her but she doesn't give them any attention. She's always bored of her life cycle.

Above all her personalities, she was a girl who had no child hood memories. She forgot everything including her name. One day she woke up in a deep sleep with no memories. And a man came to her and saying that he is her father and told her about her name and what happened to her. After her recovery she went to school and that's when she meet her friend's.

Her friend's thinks that she's a lunatic but fun to be with, she make her friend's happy and comfort. She have this attitude that if her friend's or family is not around, her face turns to another personality. That personality can make you feel uneasy vibes.

She is different from the others and she keep it a secret that only her family knows that even her friend's doesn't know. For some reason. there's some stranger will sudden appears infront of her saying that's she's the one they we're looking for. And those someone's are not so good people by the appearance that had a bad intention for her and will harm her but luckily she always succeed on escaping from those bunch of an not so good people. And her life became a little peaceful again.

But her less peaceful life was ruined when she accidentally got in the wrong ship. And she found something that will lead her to her doomed by meeting a stranger and dangerous man with no emotion on his face that covers by a black mask that has a golden linings on it and his eyes was cold as ice. That man with no feelings and don't know the word mercy.

How can she manage to escape when he already declared that he owns her from the body to her soul. Will she can manage to tamed a heartless devil?

And that when she owned by a heartless devil.