Please Come Back-Louis Tomlinson Fanfic

Chapter 1: 

Marissa's P.O.V 

"I'm really going to miss you Marissa." Louis said handing my suitcase to me."Louis,it's only going to be for a cuople of weeks." I said to him. "I know,but I don't think I can stay away from you for that long." He said with tears in his eyes "I wont be able to etheier!" I was sobbing now.We just stood there,hugging eachother,comferting eachother.The thing is,I've never left Louis.We got toghether right after he got back from his tour.We were both at Starbucks and I accedently spilled my coffee on him and he forgave me.He asked me to sit with him and he gave me his number and we've been together ever since.We both loved eachother a lot."Flight 316 to L.A boarding now."The person said over the intercome."Well,that's my flight"I said."I love you,Marissa."He said."I love you too Lou."I said,my voice cracking.I turned aroud,heading for the gates.I turned around to see him one last time with tears in my eyes.I headed for my flight and I didn't want to look back,cause if I do,then I would just be tempted to run up into his arms and never let go.I got to the door and handed the lady my ticket.I didn't even say a word.As I got on the plane,I put my suitcase above me.As I sat down,I was next to the window.I didn't even see Louis at the window.Maybe it was just to much for him to see me go.I cleared the thought of Louis and the boys and put my mind on something else.I was thinking of seeing my brother,Chris,who lives in L.A right now.He moved there when I was about 13,so I have'nt seen him in a long time.I was also going to just visist him cause its his birthday in a couple of days and also to see my family.I got my iPod out of my carry on and put my earbuds in and closed my eyes.I put on Thrit Shop to lighted my mood.When it was over,Moments came on and I quickly opened my eyes and changed it.Yeah,I knew the song before Louis came along and whenever it came on I would just start sobbing,plus it's by One Direction,which Louis is in and I just miss him so much.Domino came on and soon enough,I was asleep.

Louis's P.O.V 

I drove back to mine and Marissa's flat.We've been living together for a while now.I opened the door and walked in.I didn't turn any lights on,just I headed for our room.I walked into the room and layed down on the bed and cried myself to sleep.About two hours later,I was woken up by the sound of knocking on the door.I got up to get it.When I opend it,who was standing there,that I didn't expect to see?My EX,Elenor Calder.  

A/N: Sorry....I forgot about this and now I have a laptop so now I can update easier and yea...before I was just on my phone....its PG-13 because it will have 'stuff' in it so yea.... thanksss.. so here is chapter 2!!!<3

Chapter 2:                                                 Louis's POV

"El...What are you doing here?" I asked, a bit tired and a bit surprised. "Louis...after our breakup...I realized that I messed up and...I want you back." Eleanor said walking into mine and Marissa's flat. "El...I'm sorry. But I already have another girl in my life. I have Marissa." I walk over to a small table with a picture of me and Marissa on the beach. I have her on my back and I'm standing waist high in the water. "I know. But I don't care. I want you Lou. I know you wont want her anymore. You want me.' She said walking over to me. She took the picture frame out of my hand and set it down. A flashback of all the stuff me and El did together. We weren't like me and Marissa are now. Me and El had so many great memories together. It was fun. I changed my mind. I didn't want Marissa. I wanted El. " You know what El...forget Marissa. I miss you and I want YOU!" I shouted and I picked her up. We were kissing for a couple minutes. I took her upstairs and went into mine and Marissa's room. I slammed El down on the bed. I quickly took of her shirt. We both took our pants off. She could see the bulge in my underwear. We started kissing again and I unhooked her bra. We were both in just our underwear. I kissed all the way down to her pantie line and took them off with my teeth. I then ripped off my underwear. I circled around her entrance a couple times before I entered in her slowly. She wasn't in much pain. My tip was in her until she whispered "Fuck me hard Lo-" Before she could finished I slammed into her. I started out fast and I didn't stop. I hit her g-spot every time. ''Lou...I..I..."  And she before she could finished we both came. I rolled over. We were both panting. ''I love you Lou'' She said. "I love you too" I answered back. We both fell asleep with our naked bodies pressed against each other.