Chapter 1

Octavia jolted up from her bed, she had just had another dream about her parents death.She ran a hand threw her dark brown hair. The dreams were getting worse each time. Octavia jumped out of bed and padded along the floor into the bathroom.Her hair stuck in all different directions, caused from the tossing and turning due to her nightmare, and if you looked close enough you could she the sweat beads running down her forehead. ' I need a shower' Octavia thought. As swift as the wind she grabbed a towel, and quickly stripped off her night wear. After Octavia had a shower she checked the time. It was 8 am, ' clary must be up' she thought. Quickly she chucked on some random clothes ( in the picture above) and went to the kitchen. " Good morning" Octavia spoke as she walked to the kitchen. " Morning Octavia" Clary spoke as she turned around to address the girl. " What we doing today?" Octavia questioned, "Well Simon phoned this morning and practically begged me to go to Java Jones with him." ' Of course he did he's in love with you ' Octavia thought, but didn't voice her thoughts. " Want any breakfast?"Clary questioned. " No thanks, I'll just have some coffe at Java Jones thanks." Octavia noticed the look on Clary's face , "What's wrong?" Octavia asked with concerned look. " What, there's nothing wro-" Clary stopped her sentence when she saw the look Octavia shot her, Clary sighed, "Fine, if you really want to know I got into an argument with my mom this morning, not a big one though." clary spoke. Octavia shot her another look, but didn't bother questioning further. " Are you ready to go?" Clary questioned the brunette. " Yeah sure,lets go", and both the girls set off to Java Jones, unaware of Madame Dorathea's eyes watching them...