𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 22

>> Sunoo's POV <<
I'm in the practice room right now, practicing like always in preparation for my comeback. Just when the door suddenly opens, it's Seo-Hee. Aishhh what is this bitch doing here at this time. "Sunoo-yah~ I bring teokbokki for you." "Thanks" I say, quite coldly, while on my phone.

"Sunoo." "Hmmm?" "Why don't you notice the meaning behind the little things I did for you?" "I mean...you're a nice manager and a good friend as well. That's the meaning to me"

"No, it's actually my feelings for you" "Oh..." I'm still on my phone. She seems to notice and begins to suspect me. "Yah! Are you texting that kid?? Why are you so into him?"

"I'm texting my family and friends outside of this company to borrow their money for this comeback's payment!! Pleased??" I shout, showing my phone to her. She seems to satisfy with what she's seeing and smirks. Aishh this bitch really getting on my nerves. Why does she have to act like my mom and watch me 24/7? That's just creepy.

"Well then, I should get going now" you better I hope. She walks out of the practice room, leaving me all alone. I continue practicing until my phone rings. It's Riki. I pick up.

"Hiya—"

["hyungieee"] he's crying hard ["why don't you been to my cafe to visit me???"]

"I just—work got...y'know. Cuz I'm having a comeback soon"

He stops crying, but still stiffs a bit ["o...oh yea...hyungie, Seo-Hee noona—"]

"I know, she's trying to separate us"

["yea...cuz she likes you hyung!"] he starts to cry again ["she came just then, a...and she nearly slapped me. But thanks to Lea, I didn't get slapped"]

"Aishhhh this bitch!! Why would she do that to my Riki??!!"

["it's fine after all, at least I didn't get slapped earlier. Lea's such a life saver. Her reaction is lightning fast. Anyways, are you free this afternoon?"]

"Yeah. You want me to come over?"

["ne, ulijib"]

"Okiee see ya later"

["byeee"]

After calling my jagi, I decide to call my childhood best friend, Geonu to lend me some money for my comeback.

["Sunoo?"]

"Hi hyung!!"

["hiyaaa long time no see! Wassup??"]

"I call you to ask you if you could lend me some money for my comeback."

["ohhhh I'm looking forward to your comeback buddy!!! But wait...why do you have to pay??"]

"I done something bad so I have to pay half of the price of the mv for punishment."

["ohhhhhh...I see...how much do you need to pay?"]

"500 won hyung"

["wow. Ummm lemme see. Sorry Sunoo I only can lend you 200 won"]

"It's fine. I can ask the remaining 300 won from someone else."

["okie dokie!! I'll transfer it to you."]

"Thanks hyung"

["anytime. Btw, good luck on your comeback. I'm looking forward to the mv!! Byeeee"]

"Byeee hyung"

I hang up the call. Geonu-hyung is such a nice friend. He always reach out his hand when I need. I'm practicing the new song when my phone rings again. This time...it's dad...
I don't know if I could pick up or not. I'm scared that if I pick up, all I'll hear will be shouts from him telling me to 'QUIT being a singer!!'
I don't know why my hands don't listen to me. They pick up the phone then press accept the call...