Prologue

It was midnight around 2 am when I was walking down the street at the moment I suddenly saw a Man.

I Tiptoeing trying to reach the poster of My man. I approach him quietly and slip my arms around his arms causing him to stop.

"What are you doing, Bro? Can't reach that poster? Need a lift?" I mumble in his ear.
"U-uhm y-yeah... Sure..." He timidly speaks while blushing.

I jokingly smiled at him and reach the poster. As soon as I grasp the poster intending to hand him the poster.
I pull a blade out of my pocket, drop him to the ground then stab the ground near his ear.

"HE.IS.MINE." I'm smiling while mumbling those words near his face.
"I-IM SORRY, I WON'T GET THAT TO YOU! PLEASE STOP! HELP!" screaming, struggling, signs that he doesn't want to get hurt.
"Your scream doesn't help you, Your scream won't save you from dying. What is mine, is MINE."

Muttering those words while swaying my arms. Wondering why there's a liquid spreading on my hands.

I silently stand up and smoothly grab the poster not letting the blood drip on it.

Author's POV

The next day, Police saw the scene of the crime early in the morning. They investigate the scene, but the evidence was nowhere to be seen.
Every time they go deep about the investigation, in the end, they got nothing.

Will this crime continue or it'll come to an end?