Violetta's life

I will tell you who I am, I am Violetta Gastillo I live whit my father most of the time at the airport because my father has to travel a lot because his job. So we fly today to buenos aires hopefully this is the last place we fly away.

I will introduce my father his name is German Gastillo. He is a busy business man and he has never time for his own daughter, since the accident of my mother and wheni asked if I ever get my aunt Angie would see he is aloof but otherwise he is my father, and even though he is somtimes very grumpymnonone comes between us.

I also just tell who is Annie sche is my governess but she is doing or she is my mother, I have all the chores that they actually need to do and then they find it weird that I get failing grades for my home study, Oja one thing they love messy and absolutely no cleanliness so if it is clean somewhere they make it messy.

Well these are the people who appear in my life, of course, I hope that it ever change but do not ask me when, because my father does not want me to come somewhere. He says that the best thing for me to do is a home study now way. But I have to go again, my governess calls me.

Heey readers
A new book of me.
Its a transalion of my other book Violetta' leven in dutch om my other account.
I hope you like it, comment if you like it.
Xx XtinistoesselXEng