Prolouge

I didnt mean for it to turn out like this. If I knew this would happen I would have never clicked on that link... At the moment I was at a dinner with my girlfriend's family. Now this wouldn't be such a problem if my favorite Webcam boy was there, aka her brother. My name is Dilan and I'm dating a girl named Katie, her brothers name is Lucas and he is also known as .._Luc_.. Which that is his Webcam name. It all started out when my friend sent me a link for me to check out this webcammer who I've secretly liked for years. I mostly decided to ignore the crush which is why I got a girlfriend. I am madly in love with her and our relationship is perfect. Tonight was the night I met her family for the first time and I found out her brother is my favorite Webcam boy. I started watching him before we started dating and I still watch him. I saw nothing wrong with it since she is fine eith me watching porn. I am bisexual and she knows I am, she's completely fine with it. But if she knew it was her brother I was watching she never would have let me. Everything is now such a mess and I don't know how to handle all of this. My feelings for Lucas are just gonna start growing more and more everytime I see him so it's either break up with the love of my life or have to endure these feelings.