Voices

It eats her up until there is nothing els left; an empty shell that could break any minute. Walls are 

closing on her, tighter by the minute; her body is crushing, her breathing gets sharper.

burning throat like wild fire. Her sight becomes blurry, and she feels like she is drowning. 

She tries to hold on to something, fight her demise but No-one is there to help, no sound is heard but her mind is screaming in silence. 

The silence is killing her, eating her until there is nothing; consuming her soul. 

And then she talks to herself, "how it came to this?" "Why is this happening to me?" But she's only meet with silence. 

No-one to answer her questions, unanswered questions that disappear like the stars in the sky. She screams, and screams, but no-one hears. 

It's cold, and lonely, she grabs her hair and curls her body.

she wants it all to stop, the pain, the loneliness, the voices in her head. 

The voices scream at her, they want her to do things. 

They grow Lauder, and her ears feel like they are bleeding. 

She tries to ignore them, but they just get louder as she denies to listen. 

But she gives in; gives in to the voices, her mind becomes blank, her eye grow dark, and her body hits the ground.

 There is no walls closing, no breathing, no voices screaming. Just silence and total darkness.