the truth

Hi! How are you guys? I hope you had a great few days off. Thank you for reading, this so unbelievably cool xxx A lot of you have asked me to write Harry’s point of view and I feel I need to explain myself a bit here. This story is about Valerie. It is mainly Valerie’s point of view. There will be one long chapter towards the end with Harry’s point of view where he will be explaining some stuff but not yet anyway. Please continue to read, comment and vote…you are absolutely great!!!

……………………………………………………………………………….

Waking up next to Harry in his room at his parents’ house felt both weird and fantastic! Weird because his parents and then Lucy’s room were a few steps away and fantastic because I got to wake up next to him in his room which smelled of him. It was an average sized bedroom with a double bed in the middle of it with grey and black details. The walls were painted dark grey except one which was white and had a few motorcycle posters on it, the only reminder that he was still so young despite of him being a father to a little boy. There were wooden shelves with different kinds of things on them like books, CDs, pictures of baby Antony, a few cameras and boxes. Dark-coloured sheets adorned the bed and there was an armchair next to it as well. An old fashioned lamp on the bedside table, some more books next to a laptop on the desk… a typical guy’s room. Actually it was pretty tidy and clean, not what you would expect from a guy his age.

I looked back at Harry who was sleeping heavily exhausted from the drinking and dancing of the previous night. He seemed so unbelievably peaceful while he slept. I had to admit that despite Leo’s odd confession and my brothers’ presence at the club which made things a bit awkward I had a great time. Harry and Rose tried so damn hard to make me feel happy on my special day and I was so grateful for that. I still felt a bit guilty for not talking to Harry about Leo but at this point it would only cause harm.

I kept staring at Harry sleeping, pouting those beautiful red lips and his hair messily hiding his face when I remembered his spontaneous decision to get my name tattooed on his arm. What was he thinking? Did he really see us that far away that he would get my name tattooed on him? I didn’t know whether to feel flattered or scared at his out of the blue action. Was it immature of him to do so after knowing me for a few months or was he so sure I’d had such a big impact on his life. He told me later on that night that he had also had Antony’s name tattooed on his chest where his heart was but I only glanced at it once and he was wearing a T-shirt at the time so that was out of the view. A smiled appeared on my face that my Harry was so crazy to do such a thing but Harry was Harry. I trailed my fingers softly on my inked name on his arm.

“You know I know you are staring at me babe…” he said in his deep raspy voice not opening his eyes at all startling me.

“Shit Harry! You scared me…” he grabbed me to bring me closer to him and started kissing me all over my face.

We had breakfast with his family who were the nicest people on earth. They had all given me presents and showered me with their love.

When Harry went to have a look on his bike his mom knocked on Harry’s door as I was packing my stuff in my bag.

“Yeah?”

“Hey Valerie…can I talk to you for a while?” she asked looking back making sure Harry was out of sight.

“Sure…go ahead” I gave her a warm smile.

“I just want to thank you Valerie…”

“Thank me?” I was puzzled by her words.