3 Roses

3 Roses.

"Hays kamusta na kaya baby Shamel ko, 2 days ko rin syang hindi nakita look oh sad na ko" Vester said as we laughs "Ilang years na nating crush yung trio na yon pero wala parin satin yung ginugusto pabalik, ok lang maganda naman si Fiella. Ah Luis kelan ka aamin kay Alyssa?" Niel asked "Wala namang mag babago kung aamin ako" I immediately answered "Meron malalaman nya" Vester teased me "Wag kana lang mag salita Ter, hulaan ko adobo ulam nyo? May patatas kapa sa ngipin" I teased back. We were heading our section when we saw a bunch of students, "What's happening out there?" Vester asked We saw three ladies standing in the middle of crowd.

We didn't mind them and went to our room, "I was wondering who those girls earlier. Are they transferees?" Niel asks "Muka ba kaming manghuhula? Hatawin kita ng blackboard e" Vester said as we chuckled. "Hi my name is Aviu Riell", "My mom named me Athena Swe", "Ae Soheila" The three ladies in front of us said. "Aren't they the women earlier? How come they're our classmates?" Niel asked loudly "Don't you want me to be your classmate, Mr.?" That Athena asked Niel "Well, I don't want to. What I want you to be, is the mother of my future children ''He flirts "Mom of your future children only, not your wife" Athena said as they sat down. "Pre HAHAHAH okay lang yan eto electricfan pukpok mo sa ulo mo" Vester said teasingly. Niel was staring at them "Ayoko na kay Fiella, Dito ko kay Athena" He said as we looked at Vester "Ikaw Vester? Si Shamel parin ba? Bago bago naman, Ako nga kay Ae na e" I shared as Vester smirked "Does it mean na wala kong kaagaw kay Aviu?" Both of them smiled at me.

Our class dismissed late, 6PM We were following them "What the hell are they doing in that fountain? Are they going to swim or something?" Niel asked and chuckled, Vester was about to walk to them when I grabbed his uniform "What are you planning?" He's snapping his fingers "Hindi natin malalaman kung hindi natin pupuntahan, WhAt'S nOt ClickInG bAbY?" Vester said and we immediately moved forward. "What are you girls doing?" Niel asked "We planted roses, aren't they gorgeous?" Athena smiles as I nodded "They are".

Tomorrow morning, I was sitting on my chair with Niel when Vester entered the room "What's with that sulky face, Vester?" I asked then He sits next to Niel "Kilala nyo si Cole? Yung taga kabilang section?" He started asking "Sinong Cole? Si Four eyes? HAHAHAHA" Niel laughs "Oo yung nakasalamin, may gusto ba naman kay Aviu. Palibhasa walang maganda sa section nila, mga babae don mukang nilagang kambeng" Vester added then I stood up "I'm going to the library" I'm stepping upstairs when I saw the A'3 "Library is close, Luis right?" I stopped walking and stared at Ae, Vester and Niel suddenly arrived. "Hi Aviu, I've heard you like Chocolates? Wanna grab some?" Aviu nods "Athena there are a lot of flowers at the campus garden, let's look at them together" Niel said as the four of them left. "What do you know about me?" Ae asks "Stop staring at the moon every night, just look at yourself in the mirror."

It was almost 7 AM, I was running as fast as I could kasi late na ko. When I entered the room, I saw Vester and Niel sitting on their own chairs while the silence remained. "You guys look strange" I said and Vester turned his eyes on me "Cole is dead, Some students saw his dead body. Usually kapag minumurder, maraming dugo yung katawan. Pero nakakapag taka na natagpuan syang halos wala nang dugo" Vester said "Wait! I told you guys, Vampires exist" Niel yelled as Vester hit his head using a book. After that day, A lot of students died day by day.

After our classes, I was heading home but I went back to campus when I found out that I left my phone in our classroom. I'm about to enter it when I heard Niel and Vester's voices, "I bought these flowers cause I knew you like them" Niel said and sighs "Can I say something crazy? What if I like you? I mean, I really do like you since day one. I wanna hit on you but I don't know if you like me or n-" He stopped talking when Vester responded "I like you too". Instead of getting my phone, I immediately went back home, "Dang that gays! Hearing their flirty side gives me goosebumps".

I ignored them start that day, Dating each other? Such a waste. I was in the library not to read books but to take a nap, I bowed my head as I heard some students talking about something "Girl, alam mo ba nakita ko yung A'3 dito sa campus bandang 8PM" The girl with glasses said "Weird, ginawa nilang tambayan yung fountain" She added.

After 2 months of ignoring them both, I lived peacefully. Sadly, I felt alone, "C'mon self, they're your friends just accept them even though they're gays" I whispered as Vester and Niel entered the room "Ah Vester? Niel? How are you guys? Is your relationship going well?" I asked as they looked at me confusedly "Relationship? Bruh what relationship are you talking about?" Vester asked loudly "Don't play dumb, I heard you two confessing your feelings for each other, That was afternoon" I answered him "Ow- Niel was practicing his confession to Athena" I'm too stunned to speak after Vester explained.

Afternoon comes, I grabbed my bag as Vester and Niel stood up "Luis, Kila Aviu kami sasabay. Ingat ka, Ah nga pala may sasabihin ako sayo bukas" Vester said and smiled, "Okay ingat din" my response. I immediately went home and lay down on my bed to sleep. 9PM I woke up with my Mom's voice "Luis? Hinahanap ka ni Vester sa labas" I got up and went outside, "Oh? Gabi na ah, bakit namumutla ka?" I asked worriedly "Don't confess your feelings, you'll get hurt" Vester said while his tears are falling, "Uuwi na ko" He added.

"Luis? Antagal mo pumasok" The first message I've got that morning, and it's from Shamel. I went to school so fast, the corpses of Niel and Vester were exposed at the gate. My legs suddenly weakened after I saw their dead bodies without blood, "Lahat nang namamatay dito sa campus, natatagpuang walang dugo. Based din sa investigation, Almost 8PM sila pinatay" I looked at my back when Jae said it. "8PM? Vester visited me last night around 9" I whispered and I saw Ae going up to the Music room as I ran into her, She was playing the piano when I arrived at the room "Anong ginawa nyo kila Vester? Kayo yung huling kasama nila" I shouted "Grabe ka naman manisi Luis, hindi mo naman nakita na kami pumatay sakanila" She said calmly, I grabbed her arm and hold it tightly "Ano ba Luis sabing hindi nga kam-" I placed my hand at the back of her neck and kissed her, She pushed me away after seconds "Kahit may mangyare satin dito, wala kang malalaman" Ae said and left.

I was about to go to my section when I saw Ms. Gen standing in front of the fountain "What made you stay here Ms. Gen?" I asked softly "I knew you like Ae, Don't confess your feelings, you'll get hurt." She said while staring at the roses ''That was what Vester told me, I don't get it" I told her as she turned around "These flowers are as red as blood, Malamang dugo ng tao pinangdidilig dito. Whoever confessed his feelings to A'3, mamamatay at yung dugo ay nilalagay dito. These roses are their lives, kapag namatay to, mamamatay nadin sila" Ms. Gen directly told me, I swallowed some saliva "H-how it would stop?" I stuttered the question "Kapag may namatay sa A'3, dugo nya ang makakapag patigil don. Better not tell Ae that you like her"

I cried 3 nights for no reason "Bakit mas takot akong mamatay si Ae kesa mamatay ako?" I asked in a whisper, I stood up and went to CR but it was locked so I went to the lady's restroom. When I opened the door, I saw Ae holding a knife while crying, "Ae? What are you planning to do?" I asked loudly and took the knife away from her "Luis, Aviu and Athena were in love with your friends. They killed them and regretted it everyday, they were suffering in pain. It was hard for them to kill someone they love para lang mabuhay sila" Ae said as my tears kept flowing, I hugged her tightly "I love you, Ae" I confessed "No, You're not in love with me. Luis, you don't love me" She disagreed "Mahal kita, Ae. Kill me and take everything you want, I love you so I'm willing to die for you to live" I told her, "I want this to stop, Let me die for you to live" Ae said as she stabbed herself in front of me.

Before she died, I promised to her that I would never love someone else but her" Our teacher summarized, "Sir? I never thought that the story "3 roses" is actually real" My name is Deon, A Senior High School student, I asked our professor to summarize that story cause we're confused if it's real or not. After the classes, I immediately went to our professor's office. "What brought you here?" He asks, "Sir, Diba sa story may sasabihin si Vester kay Luis pero namatay si Vester, Alam nyo po ba kung ano yung sasabihin ni Vester?" I asked as He smirked, "Vester let Luis choose one of the A'3, Luis chose Ae. The reason why Vester chose Aviu, but Vester is really into Ae, pinaubaya nya kasi ayaw nyang masira yung pag kakaibigan nila" He answers and I was about to leave when He said something "Pano ko nalaman lahat? Ako lang kasi yung natira sa trio na yon".