"𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫"

hi hi im back again lalalala, it's me, the one she calls "loml". k? k. im here to write how amazing this user is so if you don't agree i literally hope i shove my cheerleading pom pom down your throat the moment i see you. <3

- ⚝ -

omg let me appreciate you first. you're one of the best people out there istg my pretty star you're abselutely amazing. like u hype out everyone's who's down and is always there for eveyeone to make sure they're okay. and esp when the part when you know im not okay and you'll be like "jae are you okay?" OKAY ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MEGICIAN? pls i love you so so much.

you're so angelic, kind, sweet, smart and everything that comes with it. you're fr an absolute sweetheart and def an angel. you're so amazing istg. "best girl" no joke. you're always there to hype me up and make sure i smile. you're always there for me and you're so sweet and kind like how could anyone be as perfect as you??

you're someone i trust, i open up to, you're someone who knows my deepest secret and i rlly hope our friendship lasts forever. you mean so so much to me my love and loosing you would be the end of the world, literally. you're the best and never ever let anyone bring you down, alr? promise me this.

you're one in a million, you're so amazing and prettyy? like talk about being you? could never be us. thank you so much for coming into my life. my love for you is infinite and istg it will never change. you're my infinity, always by my side and i can't thank you enough. thank you for making my day, making my year, by just your simple text.

you're the only person who's been there with me since the very beginning, through thick and thin, ice or rain and i can't be more grateful. you light up my day, make me happy and can't forget how you light up eveyeone's heart just by talking with them. like you're so perfect and everything you do is so amazing.

ok but how can someone be as cute like you? like you're so ksjdoejdksk

you make me so happy. you make me smile. i miss you so much. even tho we're not together in wattpad anymore but hey, if you get disc, come to disc and we'll talk there, hm? i told you i was gna finish this hackbook no matter whatever. so, here i am, ain't i?

 so, here i am, ain't i?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

i'm really grateful for you being here with me. through ups and down. thank you so much. i'll never stop saying it. you've always been there for me and i can never feel more grateful. you light up eveyeone's world and make eveyeone smile.

- stan gargi -

i love so much my pretty star. you mean the whole damn universe to me and never think otherwise okay? even tho we aren't in contact anymore, remember i'm always in your heart and you're in mine. that's all that matters, dosent it? thank you for making my memories here so memorable. you're so angelic, flawless, perfection and anything that comes with that.