Chapter I : Are you Real?

"Are you real, Dazai?"

Two boys lying down on the one sided bed, their legs tangling each other, staring through each other's eyes, and then boy with vibrant red hair,which is blazing like a sun set, whispers.

   "What do you mean Chibi?"

One side of the other boy face is covered with bandages but the one revealed-eye with hazel-brown color seems curious and then he returns a question.

        "Just..."

~I can't believe you're here with me, in front of my eyes, together~

    "I just can't believe how on earth you're annoyingly sticking around me."

   "Isn't it because you bewitched me?" The other replies with a teasing tone.

Chuuya just rolls his eyes and pretends not to care, and then he snuggles into Dazai's arms..

   ~ Yeah.. Maybe I made you up..~

  ~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

          Love is too short,

                Forgetting is too long

                  -Palbo Neruta

  ~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

6 years ago..

    "Fuck.. The wind is so fucking cold today!!"

As the winter starts to embrace the Yokohama, the chilly northern wind come from everywhere.

  "That bastard Dazai still isn't showing up.. Even tho he knew that right after the work, there are tons of paperwork waiting for fucking both of us. AHHHH!!"

Speak of the devil, he showed up from right behind Chuuya's back and tried to warp around Chuuya's waist with his skinny long-ass arms.

    "Ne Ne~ Chuuyaa~~ Are you missing me that much? Wahh~ I'm fluttered~!!"

    "Mo..Move away from me bastard!! Don't you see the crowd!!? We're in damn public!! And also why your hands are fucking freezing!!? Shit! Let me check you!!"

Chuuya escaped from Dazai's arms and turned to face him. His honey-brown locks was now a mess by the wind and also the tip of his nose was turning into red (and he was looking and smiling at Chuuya was really soft and adorable but then, there is no such time for that)

Chuuya took off his gloves and place his bare hand on Dazai's skin which is right above the bandages that was covering half of his neck.

   "Shit.. You've already known that the weather is fucking freezing these days and yet, you took a long ass time to show, wore nothing that could make you warm!"

"Fufufu... Is it Chuuya worrying for me~"

  "No.. Not even a bit. If you get sick when you go back, I will be the only one to do alll the paperworks and besides, I have to take care of your sick ass, leaving me no time to rest!!"

    "...UwU.....Chuuuuyaa is so mean..."

   "Just shut the fuck up and take this!"

Chuuya gave his red scarf that he was wearing before to Dazai and warped it carefully around his neck. Because of the warmth from Chuuya before, the scarf made Dazai warmed not only his skin but also his frozen heart.

   "Ehhh?? Isn't Chuuya just murmuring about being cold before I arrived? What if this cold weather makes your tiny    brain becomes tinner- Ouch..Ouch! Chuuya!! It is too much! I can't breathe!!"

   "Did I just tell you to shut the fuck up?? Or you want to get murdered here??"

   "Fufu~~ I'm sure Chuuya will not kill me no matter what~"

   "Yeah..Yeah .. Just say it to yourself. And now let's just move from here"

    "Yayy!! Finally, I got a chance to date with Chuuya around Yokohama!!"

   "We are going for the work, not for a fucking date! Keep it in you mind!!"

Recently there had been a secret organization which is messing up with PM and information that they got said they were disguising themselves while living in one of the clinics which is in middle of Yokohama, so Mori asked them to go check on them.

    "Even it is a work, I am going with Chuuya together so why not? It's still a date!!"

    "Shuuu... Shut up!! There are people who are hearing us!"

Dazai pouted and said, "Chuuya seem to care them more than me. Should I just kill them all right here?"

   "Mafia's job isn't to kill every single innocent people! Don't be an asshole you possessive bastard!"

    "Ehh?? Why would I have to be possessive with Chuuya? Hummm... Well, maybe because you're my dog so I only want to be the one and only owner of my Chuuya~~"

  "I am going to kick your ass right here!"

  "Too late Chuuyaaaa~Ne ne.. Catch me if you can!"

   "Huhh??! Wait! Don't run!! Fuck you!"

   "I am the one to fuck you when we turn 18!"

   "Oh my god! You shameless assholes! I am gonna kill you for real!!"

There were two guys on the sidewalk where the one was chasing the other who is running away from him, both of them carrying big smile on their face.

But then, Dazai almost ran the traffic red and the truck was driving with such high speed.

Chuuya didn't think twice about the environment and used his ability to move faster towards Dazai and grabbed his arms forcefully because he was worried to death.

   "YOU IDIOT! ARE YOU CRAZY!!? The traffic is fucking red and why don't you check with your damn eyes!! You could almost die if I don't grab you on time!!"

Chuuya scolded Dazai because he was worrying too much at the moment and Dazai didn't reply anything. He was just staring at Chuuya.

Chuuya tried to clam down a bit and let his breathe out.

  "Look.. I know you always want to die but hey, now it's not the time. We also have to report back to Mori after the job is done and we've to go back to our apartment. And I've already said that you can't die at least I kill-"

    ".. Chuuya.."

       "What??"

    "You're.. Pretty.."

         "..."

Dazai said it by looking right into Chuuya 's deep ocean blue eyes which he always wanted to drown inside.He was also staring carefully at those freckles which are like sparkling sand on the shore, the cheeks which are turning red because of Dazai's sweet words and those curly hair which has almost the same color with autumn leaves falling around..

   "Like really.. you're truly gorgeous.."

     "Dazai... It's not a time to joke-"

Chuuya couldn't finish his sentence as Dazai grabbed his face and started kissing him.

Chuuya should push him right away but he can't help himself when Dazai said strangely praise words to Chuuya and now kissing him deeply and softly.

He couldn't care anymore about the people who would be staring at them for sure. All he had in his memory from that day are the way he put his arms onto Dazai to kiss deeper, the way that autumn leaves were falling down like pieces into place, the way wind passed through their hair..

Yeah.. Chuuya remembered it all too well.

.
.
.
.

Note//

I always wanted to read SKK in Taylor Swift All Too Well 10 min vers but I can't find a single one so I decided to write it. Lol.. xD

Don't forget to leave your thoughts on this Chapter and if you enjoyed reading, votes and comments are really appreciated >< ✨

See you on next Chapter!