Chapter 1:You're Gonna Be Popular

Chapter One: You're Gonna Be Popular

Louis' Point Of View:

-

"Wait, what is she doing here?" My friend Niall said and crossed his arms when he saw Rydel Lynch walk in. Rydel is the most hated girl in school, always made fun of, and put down. There's nothing wrong with her, but she's the outcast.

"Niall, she goes to this school too. She isn't forbidden from the cafeteria just because she's lame." I said to Niall and hit his head slightly.

"Well, she should be." Niall grimaced.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'll be back Niall. I'll just tell her to get out, I am walking by her to get out anyway." I said and Niall shrugged his shoulders.

I walked by Rydel and tapped her shoulder. She turned to face me and frowned when she noticed that I was standing here.

"Listen, I'm not going to make fun of you or tell you to go. I'm here to discuss something. But, my friend Niall thinks I'm telling you to leave, so just follow my lead." I whispered to her.

She looked as if she was trying to process what I had just said, and then quietly agreed.

"Get out of here." I said, pretending to be mean to her.

"I don't have to." She said and frowned.

"Get out." I repeated, and then mouthed to her that she should go into the hallway and I'd meet her there.

"Fine." She said and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Yeah, that's right. Get outta here." I said and followed her.

"What are you doing? Why are you actually talking to me?" Rydel asked as we got to the hallway.

"Shhhh." I said and covered her mouth with my hand before dragging her into the nearest empty room.

"What the heck?" Rydel said after I shut the door and removed my hand from her mouth.

"You're gonna be popular." I said and she couldn't help but laugh. She thought it was impossible, or that I was trying to get her hopes up to tear her down.

"Yeah, right. Please don't mess with me." Rydel said, looking down at her high top converse as she swung her legs back and forth.

"I'm not kidding. Come on. Let's go to my dorm." I said and a look of fear appeared on her face.

"Let's go." I repeated.

"Okay." Rydel said out of fear and followed me to my dorm.

I opened the door, let her in, and locked the door behind me, and put a chair filled with heavy stuff in front of the door so my roommate couldn't get in and see that I had little miss nerd in here.

"What are you going to do to me?" Rydel asked when she saw me grab my scissors.

"Don't worry, I've done this before. I won't hurt you." I said and motioned for her to sit in the empty chair.

"What are you going to do to me?" She repeated.

"First things first, you're getting rid of the baby bangs." I said and came closer to her.

"Baby bangs?" She said and frowned.

"Your bangs. It gives you sort of a baby face look. If I get rid of them, you'll look more mature." I said and she squirmed nervously.

"Just don't move." I said and slowly cut off her bangs.

She gasped and looked down at the floor, where the hair is.

"My bangs.." She said quietly.

"It looks better." I said and she frowned.

"Now, lose the tutu." I said and she glanced down at her tutu.

"But-"

I ran to my roommates wardrobe and rummaged through her clothes, then grabbed a black leather skater skirt, and a dark blue crop top, then placed them on the bed.

"Wear this." I said and she glanced at it.

"But that's not modest." She said.

I chuckled.

"Do you want to be a cool kid or not?"

She sighed and grabbed the clothes, went into the bathroom and changed, then came into the room after she changed.

I grinned and nodded with approval.

"Now give me the converse." I said and she shook her head.

"Hand them over." I said and she sighed and took them off.

"Sit down." I said and she sat down.

I grabbed a pair of stilettos that belong to my roommate, and placed them in front of Rydel.

"No.." She said. "I can't put those on.."

I chuckled.

"Fine. I'll do it for you." I said and knelt down, and put the shoes on her feet. "Stand." I said and she stood, but nearly fell.

"Careful. They're killer heels." I said and she nodded. "Now walk.."

After a while, I finally got her to walk around in the shoes, and she let me curl her hair. I told her to come back to my room tomorrow to get an outfit for tomorrow.