The Light In Heaven.

My first Story! ;D Hope you guys like it.

P.S. - NO negative comments(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I had never lost my best freind. I know that people come and go, but this is diffrent. My best friend, Carrie Brown, and her mom were drivign down Concord Road when a drunk driver hit them, and sent them flying in the air. Blood gushing out, they were immediatly taken to the hospital.

                                              I remember getting a call, informing me the unforunate news. I remember going to the hospital to find Carrie laying on that tiny bed. Motionless. With band-aids covering almost her whole face. I remebered my dad coming in saying that everything is gonna be fine. And I believed him then.

                                               I spent my days and nights,crouched al room,by Carrie's bed,hoping that she would open her eyes and brighten my life once again. Days went by, but I still watched with hope, as my dad, being her physician, took off the band-aids,and replaced them with new ones.

                                               I waked up every moprning to find that nothing has changed in the hospital room. Carrie was still there lying on her perfectly made bed. The room always looked bright and cheerful. But my mood was anything but that,when Carrie's death was announced.

                                            That morning I woke up to find a team of doctors making their way to the room. They came in and started huddling around Carrie. My dad came to me and told me that Carrie's body was slowly shutting down. I knew exactly what he meant by that. It meant that my best friend, was taking her last few breaths before entering heaven's doors and leaving her loved ones behind.

                                           Then, I really didnt know how to react. I was schocked. I didnt know why she left me. I didnt understand what God wanted from me. What His goal was behind all this. I was mad at myself and at Carrie for leaving me behind, even after all the sisterly promises we had made. But now she was gone. With no hope of coming back.

                                             That was when reality striked and I realized that it was not Carrie's fault at all. She didn't leave me because she wanted to. She had to leave me. She had no other choice. I realized that she struggled through all that pain for me. For the ones she loved. But her love was defeated by God's power.

                                              I wish I can go back to that day when i had my last conversation with her. I want to go back and tell her just how much love her and admirer her. Carrie Brown was a perfect friend who I will never forget. Who will always have a piece of my heart no matter where I am. Who will always remain my best friend.