Scene 1

Slo-mo William falling to the floor. Zoom out to see the wide-eyes horrified looks of everyone else. The blackness which knocked out William speaks.

Black: (raspy voice) What are you look in' at?

The blackness raises a hand-like thing and passes it over the group of hostages, causing them to also fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Commercial Break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new day and everyone is sitting outside. Willson is roasting marshmallows, Joel is eating s'mores, Lydia is splashing her feet in the pool, Shannon is relaxing on a lawn chair reading, Niall and Trey are chasing one another, and Marissa is patiently waiting her turn to roast marshmallows.

Joel: (mouth full of food) Hey Shannon!

Shannon: Huh? -doesn't look up from her book-

Joel: -swallows food- Could you finish that story you were telling us on Halloween?

Shannon: Story? -puts down the book and looks at Joel-

Wilson: Oh man! I forgot about that! I can't believe how it ended! At least I was the bravest one.

Marissa: Yeah! Joel filled us in on how it ended! I can't believe you never finished it!

Lydia: -walks over to Shannon and sits down on the chair-

Shannon: Oh that story. You weren't even in it, Wilson. No matter what Joel says, it was William who lasted longer, not you. And he was scared out of his wits.

Wilson: Yeah right.

Lydia: Please Shannon?

Niall: -Runs behind Shannon's chair- Tell it so he'll stop chasing me!

Trey: Tell what?

Joel: The story from Halloween!

Shannon: Fine. So as you all know, William had just been knocked out, along with the rest of the group.

Ripple into the next scene.