goodbyes ; elliot

as where you fall out of love with the person you thought you were going to be with, forever.
——————
sunday ; 14th of febuary ~ the day before valentines day ⌨︎

elliot, my love,
the past few days were nothing but fun, but they were only that way because I gave you everything you wanted... and we both know you got everything.

then you destroyed me with your words, found every perceived fault. when i failed to acquiesce you got more angry and became entrenched. you think yourself better than the 'one night stand' guys, and in many ways, you are. but you're in denial. just like them, you are scared of intimacy.

you're contradiction, elliot, is that you want commitment, demand loyalty, need love so desperately but fear the vulnerability it brings... i can't be with someone who'll never trust me enough to let me all the way in, forever sitting on your doorstep.

it is time for me to walk away,
y/n

———————————————-
monday ; 14th of febuary ~ valentines day ⌨︎

dear y/n,
i am not a perfect man but i love you. given the chance i would be by your side in rain and shine, comfort you when times are tough. perfect love requires absolute vulnerability, the kind a baby has with their mother.

y/n, baby, i have been hurt in ways that left me broken and always a residue remains. i'm not ready to love in that way again. the anger i can work on, you're right, i was out of line.

you can choose to take a chance on me or walk away, either way you have a piece of my heart for keeps.

you are one of the few people for whom i would go into battle and that will never change, come what may,
love elliot x

—————

author's note ̤̮
helloooo everyone!!! im back :) i was super excited to end up making another book for these euphoria imagines after finishing watching season 2 of the show !!

im so sorry for not updating, i've had no motivation to write and i had to focus on myself for most of the time <3

anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this lil imagine ;)
—————-
[ ALSO PLEASE LEAVE SOME REQUESTS FOR ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION ]
ʚ ɞ
don't forget to vote lovely's !!
stay hydrated and get rest if you need it bae <33333