𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 25

After filming, Sunoo asks Riki out.

"I have a very beautiful place I wanna show you. Close your eyes." Riki then closes his eyes. Sunoo takes the younger's hand and leads him to the top floor of a cafe. "Open your eyes~" the younger obeys and...

"Woahhhhh this place is splendid hyung!!!" He cries then starts running around to explore the place. Sunoo goes to a table to sit while watching his jagi playing. Awwww he's such a baby. After Riki finishes playing, he walks to the table and sits down with Sunoo.

"Oh yeah! I have a gift for you!" He reaches into his shirt pocket and starts looking for the gift. Spotting Sunoo looking, he quickly covers it. "Brooo can I see?? What's so secretive?" "Chillax hyung, I'm getting it out...." He then pulls his fingers out and makes a heart to Sunoo, "Now!!".
Seeing him look quite disappointed, Riki reaches into his pocket again and this time actually finding the gift.

"I was just joking hyung. This is your gift" he pulls out a bracelet. "Woahhh that's a beautiful bracelet!!" "It is yeah. You want me to wear it for you?" "Suree" Riki then wears the bracelet for him. "Thank you~~but why do you give me a present all of a sudden?"

"It's your late birthday present! I was busy with my cafe and thinking what I should get you for your birthday that's why" "Ohhh I get it now. So you didn't forget my birthday overall."

"Why would I forget your birthday?? Oh yeah. This one will be surprising." As he says so, he pulls up us sleeves, exposing his wrist with the same bracelet.

"Ahhhh it's all in your plan isn't it?" Riki nods cutely, "but I honor this gift. Since it's a couple bracelet, it means that you and I will be each other's." They then order drinks. Riki drinks banana-strawberry smoothie while Sunoo drinks beer.

"Hyung, why do you drink beer so much?" "It's not a lot like last time. I still have consciousness, not like completely drunk like last time." "Hmmmm. Alright, I'll ask you." He puts up his index finger. "What number is this?"

"Easy. 1. Right?"

He then makes a V with his fingers, "then what number is this?"

"2."

He then makes a 'fancy you' sign, "how about this?"

"3...no." He turns to the younger, "this is a trick. This is 'Yolo' right?"

"No~ this is...I LOVE YOU~~!" Riki says cutely, then gives Sunoo a peck on his lips. He gets shy and turns away after that. After that gentle kiss, Sunoo e.x.e has stop working. But that gentle kiss is very sweet, the sweetest kiss he has ever have. And the happiest thing now is that Sunoo has Riki as his true love. The person that will be his from now and forever.