[2024] TMI News

"today's news is about the queen of hybe label," said host one

"queen of hybe label? who is she? isn't that bts' agency?" asked the second host.

"yes, that is bts' agency. we are talking about sunny," said the first host.

"there's a lot of too-much-informations if it's her then," the third host chuckled.

"yeah, she's really interesting and some more, her family is really influential. let's take a look at her family photo first," the first host said before the screen showed a family photo of sunny.

all the casts gasped after seeing the family photo.

"she's standing between her two brothers, right?" the second host asked.

"yes, that's her. the one on her right is her oldest brother, adrian and on her left, cavin. seated are sunny's parents and grandparents. both grandparents from their parents' side. and then adelia, sunny's youngest sister. their two dogs and three cats. all in one photo," the first host explained.

"woah, this is a really hard photo to take. even i don't have photos with both my grandparents in a frame," said the third host. the other hosts agreed while nodding.

"let's talk about sunny's father's parents. sunny's grandparents on her father's side first."

"sunny's family's business, shangri-la hotel and resort was founded over 40 years ago. started by her grandfather on her father's side and is passed down from generation to generation. while her grandfather is a businessman, her grandmother was a doctor. medical doctor specialist in surgeon."

once more, the casts' jaw dropped after hearing the fact.

"surgeon? her grandmother!?" they asked in shock.

"yes," the host nodded and chuckled.

"yah~, their genius gene has already started even during sunny's grandparents' time..."

"exactly. there are some more. her grandmother was a surgeon and the former director of minister of health department of sabah. sunny's grandmother is a former director in the health department of the whole sabah, sunny's hometown."

"they are geniuses and then, really wealthy."

"she just retired from being a director and surgeon right before the covid-19 outbreak. even so, she is still one of the country's medical advisors in performing surgery. she has been a doctor and surgeon for over 40 years of her life."

"that is sunny's grandparent from her father's side."

"what about her mother's side?"

"sunny's grandparent from her mother's side has different professions which also is shocking to me at first," the host said and chuckled. "sunny's grandmother was a former pageant queen."