Win's Plan

Win 22 years old spoiled brat who really like his cousin brother Tay tawan in a brotherly way. Tay is 1 year older than win and he is studying in the same class with bright.

Tay and bright both of them are having a competition in photographic club to win the president position. Bright worked very hard from the beginning to win this competition. so he made his video clip very perfectly and saved it in a pen drive to present it on the day of competition.

On the other hand Tay who really loves the photography he's also trying to win this competition but he knows he can't beat bright.

At canteen
Win - p'tay why are you looking so stressed these days? Is anything botharing you. Win asked while taking a sip from his coffee. Tay looked at win and said nothing.

Win- p why can't you share it with me? Is it that serious.?
Tay again looked at his little brother and smiled.

Tay - don't worry win. It's nothing serious. It's just about the coming competition in photographic club for president Post. He said while finishing his cup of coffee.
Win - what is it p.?

Tay - me and one of my classmate are participating in this competition. He's very good at these things for sure he will win this competition. But nong win i really won't to become this clubs president. I don't have any good cameras or anything to make it. So for sure i will lose this chance.
Tay finish saying his worries. Tay or win both of them are not that rich. Tay's mother working as a housewife while win's father working as a security. Tay mother and win father are brother and sister.

Tay's father left them when tay was 6.and win's mother died when win was 4 in cancer.

Win thought for a moment and
Win- ptay why can't you buy a camera. This way we can film a nice video and try to win the place.

Tay - no win. They cost a lot. We can't afford for it. Bright is very rich and he has all things which needs for a photographer. So for sure he's going to grab the chance this time.

Win- ptay i don't want to see you like this. Tell me how can I help you.

They talk for sometimes and came to a decision that they're goona steal the pen drive from bright. For that win need to get close with bright so that he can steal it easily.

Will continue.

On Next chapter brights entry and his side of story.
Stay tuned and do comment.