Rough night with Narry

You and Niall have been dating for over 3 years now you were living in Ireland with him but at the current moment you were travelling with him oh and Harry tagged along. You were all in Paris somewhere you have always wanted to go it was a winter night and it was cold out so you decided to stay in the hotel tonight and figure something out, "Hey I know what we should do" Harry said with a little smirk on his face "What?" Both you and Niall said at the same time "Well for one we should start a fire, I mean there is a huge fireplace and we are not even using it, and second I think we should play Truth Or Dare..." Once again said with a smirk "Harry there is only 3 of us it can't be that fun.... Can it?" You had asked "Haha yes babe we can have a lot of fun with just the 3 of us" Niall said laughing he also had a smirk on his face as he looked at Harry. You had a feeling they were up to something.... But what? Harry and Niall started the fire while you ordered room service to bring up some chocolate strawberrys and wine, after the fire has finally got started room service was just in time "Thanks" you said while closing the door, you all sat on the floor in front of the fire and poured yourself some wine before you started playing "Alright I will start" Harry said while grabbing a strawberry "Umm Niall truth or dare?" "Umm dare" Niall said with a hint of worry in his voice "Ha alright I dare you to.... Go out on the balcony in just your boxers and scream I LOVE Y/N" "Hahaha alright" Niall got up and removed his pants and then his shirt he stood outside an yelled then came back in he didn't bother to put his pants or shirt back on, "Alright my turn.... Y/N truth or dare?" He asked as he took a sip of wine, you always played safe and normally went with truth 99% of the time but tonight you were feeling good "Dare" you said smiling "Ok, ummm I dare you to take of your shirt and snog Haz" Niall said with a smirk "Really!?" You asked you have always had a little thing for Harry but you never thought much of it "Yes" Niall said with a smirk "Alright then" you smirked then removed your shirt revealing the black laced bra yo had on, you sat up on your knees and leaned across and gave Harry a good snog "Wow" Harry said as you sat back down "My turn.... Ok well lets see... Haz truth or dare?" You said smirking "Might as well go with dare" "Ok I dare you to go downstairs into the lobby in just your boxers and moon the first person you see" you said smirking and laughing a little "Alright cool" Harry said as he stood up and started removing his clothing both you and Niall followed him downstairs you both laughed uncontrollably went Harry mooned an old couple almost giving them a heart attack, when you finally stopped laughing you all went back upstairs and kept playing after a few silly dares and a couple strange truths you got the truth the took you by surprise "Y/N do you want to have a threesome with us" Harry asked you "I umm what!?" You asked "Babe I told Haz what you told me... Plus you have to answer" Niall said while looking at you, you knew what he was talking about about 2 months ago you asked Niall if Harry would have a threesome with you, you didn't think he would actually do anything about it "Yeah" you said while looking the the both of them, they both smirked and Niall crawled over to you pinning you underneath him "Well let's begin then" he said before he leaned down and kissed you. Niall removed your clothes slowly and threw them somewhere leaving you completely naked on the floor still in front of the fire place he started to kiss down your body leaving love bites behind, when he reached your centre he started to flick your clit with the end of his tongue soft moans escaped your mouth within a matter of seconds Niall started eating you out "Fuck Oh. God" you screamed through moans "Niall i-i'm g-gonna c-c-cum" you screamed, he pulled away and licked his lips before removing his boxers and saying "No not yet princess" without warning Niall slammed his hard member inside you "HOLY FUCK! NIALL" you screamed your nails dug into his back it was defiantly gonna leave a mark, after a few minutes of screaming each others names and loud moans you were about to reach your high "Niall i-i'm c-c-close" you said as you looked up into Niall' blue eyes and his sparkling sweaty skin "Nope" he said and quickly removed himself "What the hell Niall?!?" You screamed with question in your voice "Sorry babe but not yet..." Just as you were about to get up Harry was standing in front of you. Naked. "Hey Y/N" he said as he got down and hovered over your naked body "Hey Haz" you said with a smirk, Harry looked into your eyes and without warning slammed his large hard member inside you "FUCK" you screamed "Holy shit your so tight babe" he said as he thrusted harder he shifted to the right a little and hit your g-spot "OH GOD right there HARRY.... FUUUUCK!!!" You screamed with moans after a few minutes of Harry thrusting inside you, you were close again "Harry i'm g-gonna c-c-cuuum" "go" he said you released all over him he pulled out and kissed down your stomach when he reached your centre he started to clean you up "Oh god" you said with a moan Harry got up and went into the 2nd bathroom to shower you slowly got up and made your way into the bathroom that was in the bedroom you and Niall were sharing you had gotten inside the shower and was cleaning yourself off when you felt two strong arms reach around your waist, Niall' head next to yours he whispered in your ear "What the fuck Y/N.... I didn't say you could cum for him... Did I..?" "Umm No" you said "Guess what's gonna happen now... You have to get punished for not listening to me..." You could tell he had a smirk on his face but before you could say or do anything Niall spun your around and pushed you up against the shower wall, you were shorter then him maker this easy for him he quickly slammed his hard large member inside you "FUUUCK NIALL" you screamed loud enough the whole hotel's gonna know his name after a few minutes of Niall thrusting hard and fast hitting your g-spot with each thrust you were about to cum "Niall i-i'm g-gonna c-cum" "One sec" after a minute Niall' thrusts got slower and sloppier "Go" he said whispering in your ear, your back arched and you both reached your highs together. You both cleaned up and got dressed you limped out to the living room and sat on the opposite couch from Harry "How you doin there Y/N" Harry asked with a laugh "Let's just say after that I won't be walking around tomorrow" you laughed a bit while saying it, Niall came out and sat beside you he leaned up and whispered in your ear "I don't think you should have cum before I told you to... That was just the start of your punishment.." You smirked and then whispered back "Good because I was gonna say that was not much of a punishment"