Living a thing called life ^_^

What up you guys sorry that the other one was so dumb but this one will be full of suspense drama sex death pregnacy and Mindless Behavior you guys will really like it I'm sure :)

If you wanna be in it just inbox me or comment me your info :)

Chapter 1-Just Visiting.

YN-(You walking in the school you've been here before but you notice the guys they so sexy since last year you've known them since pre-k but they bully you 24/7)

Santo&the guys-*Laughing and stop because they see you*

Santo and Jacob-Dayumm Lil Mama that ass is fantastic. *They both smack your ass*

YN-Bitch get the fuck outta here don't touch me ! *you notice the schools empty because it's the end of the year* Ughh my fucking GODDD !

Rayson-*grab your hair* Ahhh you like getting routey ? Lets take her to the locker room.

YN-*struggling to run* Let go !!!

Craig-*Carry you to the locker room* Shut up ! *take his belt off* You'll like it since your a virgin all you'll do is scream. *Smirk*

Santo&the guys-*Taking pants off agreeing to Craig* Yeahh.

************************************************************************************

A/N-Aww shidd what's about to happen ? Why is you by yourself ? By the way it's Summer break y'all are just leaving...