My Hijab

Salam everybody! Salam means peace be on you.

I am also a girl who wears a scarf on head. You think I don't belong here and ignore and pretend I don't exist. But we do this for god or Allah and our religion is Islam. Yes this is the religion with the prophets and the prophet Muhammad peace be on to him. Muhammad peace be upon him was our last prophet.

I am only 11 yrs. old but a lot of people are saying bad thing to our prophets. What did us Muslims do to deserve this. I go to school at CASLV and a lot if people stare at me because I wearing a hijab. But I don't care even though lots of people make jokes about me and tell me to take the hijab off but you know what I am still wearing it. If you are asking when I started we'll it is a weird start. I was just like you showing my hair and it was open and not covers. But one time when we were going to the movies I wondered what it feels like to wear one so I did. And it felt great I was the only one wearing a scarf at my school except for one teacher. Everyone at school asked me what I was wearing and to take it off but I didn't. I felt proud being a Muslim and listening to the words of god and the prophet. Many Muslim people wear a scarf and after a couple months take it off. I know a girl who did that. She wore a scarf but then all her friends ask her to take it off I over and over again and she did. She was in high school and I am only in 6th grade. A lot of people tell me to take it off but still I don't no no and no!

All I am saying is that if it is part of your religion then do it don't think about what other people say. It is your choice think about the reward in the after life Muslim speaking. Do the best for your religion. Like I said many people told me to take it off but I didn't. I emphasizing that a lot because a lot of people so take it off and that is not good.

REMEMBER it is your choice and always make the good choice no matter what other people say.