Chapter 1 - Black

Ace: Wake up girl, you don't want to be late for the big vacation we planned for years right?

I opened my eyes to see the dorm mostly empty. What happened last night? Oh right, the graduation party.

Me: All right, give me a moment.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. I looked good I guess. Other than the fact that my face was covered in tiny red marks. I grabbed my foundation and went over the scars slowly. Hopefully the make-up will deceive the rest of them.

Ace: The bus to the airport is leaving soon. Hurry up!

Me: Coming!

I launched myself into a small sprint around the room and started to quickly grab my daily essentials and my luggage. I grabbed a bottle of non-alcoholic wine and stuffed it into my bag. I booked a private jet this time. Hopefully I won't be later than the others.

*Phone Rings*

Me: Huh? Why would he call?

I picked up the phone.

Me: H-hello?

???: Hey. Long time no talk. About the beach house for the gang. Where is it?

Me: It's a beach house. It's obviously next to a beach.

???: I know, but where exactly is the location.

Me: Just meet me at the airport.

???: Fine..., see you there.

*Faint sound of beeping ring-tone*

Ace: Hurry, the bus is reaching!

Me: OMG! BESTIE WAIT FOR ME!

I slid down the stairwell with the help of some neighbours and ran to catch the bus...