chapter.1

Blake was taking her usual walk to the corner shop just across the street. The bright burning sun felt nice on Blake's soft skin. It was summer so the sun was always shining. "Hey Blake!" A voice blurted out. Blake turned around to see her happy neighbor watering the flowers.

"Hey!" Blake responded "nice day am I right?" He asked. "Sure is!" Blake turned back around and focused back to walking to the shop. Blake had taken a few steps before opening the door to a small looking shop. It had a sign on it saying "Bea's Corner Shop" with an arrow pointing to the inside of the shop.

"Why, hello Blake!" A high voice said. Blake had turned her eyes to a short looking lady with blonde curly hair, a pink and white polka dot button up, and some jeans. "Hey lolly!" Blake responded. She walked up to the front desk and asked for the usual medicine for her mother. Mother was sick and has been sick for a while.

Lolly bended over, rushing through the drawers until she found it. "Here you go honey!" Lolly said as she gave Blake a small brown bag with a bright yellow-ish, orange-ish pill bottle in it. "Thank you! Uh how much was it again?" Blake asked as she was looking in her pockets for some spare cash. Blake liked paying lolly because she felt bad if she didnt.

"Oh you don't need to worry about it alright?" Lolly responded. Lolly didn't like making Blake pay since she was so young. Blake was only 11 to be exact. "If you say so!" Blake said as she took a few steps to the door. Lolly sighed and mumbled something. Blake couldn't exactly hear what she was mumbling but she was sure it was probably something stupid about how she should stop trying to pay lolly. Blake pulled the door open and walked out.

She sighed "I really hope you get better soon mom.." Blake mumbled. "EXCUSE MEEEAAA-" a voice yelled. Before Blake could even react she got ran over by a bike. "OW!" Blake shrieked in pain. "Sorry I didn't mean to!" A voice said. Blake opened her eyes to see a figure about her size and age with black hair and pink highlights. They were holding they're hand out to help Blake up.

Blake grabbed onto the person's hand and got up. "I apologize I wasnt watching where I was going i-" they were cut off by Blake. "It's fine.." Blake forgiving the person. "What's your name?" Blake asked hoping to talk to them again. "My name is Noah!" She said as they held their hand out for a hand shake! They both shook hands and Noah wrote her apartment number on a piece of paper and gave it to Blake. "It's my apartment number so you can visit me!" Noah smiling. "oh alright maybe I could visit you in the afternoon" she responded.

Noah had hopped back onto her bike, waved goodbye, and rode off. Blake waved back and started to walk to her apartment. She opened the door and walked upstairs. Blake lived on the second floor of the apartment mostly because her father forced the people to give them a key to the second floor so mom could go out on the balcony and get some fresh air.. but that was before he left.. before they had a fight..

Blake opened the door and walked in slowly. "Mother..?" Blake whispered trying not to wake her up in case she was asleep. She looked over to see mother in bed half way covered with blanket. "I got your medicine.." Blake said as she got the pill bottle out of the brown bag, and put it on mother's night stand. Mother slowly opened her eyes and saw the bright yellow-ish, orange-ish pill bottle standing in the middle of the night stand. "Thank you dear.." mother coughed.

"Oh here let me get you a glass of water mom." Blake whispered as she quickly walked over to the sink and grabbed a glass cup. She twisted the knob on the sink that had a c on it. Which stands for cold. The water ran out of the faucet and into the glass cup. Blake could still hear mother's coughs and wheezes as she filled up the cup. She twisted the knob to turn off the water and walked over to mother. "Here" Blake said as she handed the glass cup to mother.

Mom grabbed the cup carefully out of Blake's hands and drank some of it slowly. It helped a little bit with her scratchy throat. "Thank you dear..," mother thanked Blake. She grabbed the bright yellow-ish, orange-ish pill bottle and twisted the top open. She carefully shook the bottle, and two of the pills came tumbling out onto the palm of her hand.

She twisted the top closed and put the bright bottle on the night stand. She quickly swallowed the pills and took a sip of water.

End of chapter!!!

Words~ 903

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I worked rlly hard on it hehe. If you have suggestions pls tell me them because I would love to hear suggestions and maybe add them to my story! Ofc I will credit you for the suggestion at the end of the chapter!
Remover you're loved, you're awesome, and ily!