Chapter 5: The change up

As you read in chapter four. Arty and Dani had a daughter named Jade Higgins. But the what happened was Dani thought it was going to be a baby boy. Was it the doctors fault? Lets find out.

Wait, what? I thought you said it was going to be a boy. She said.

I thought i saw a penis but it was her big toe by her stomach. I tried to tell you but you were gone. Said Doctor Garrison.

What's her name? Said the nurse.

I'm going to name her..........Jade.....Symone......Yeah Jade Symone Higgins. She answered.

I think that is a beautiful name sweety. We're a beautiful family also. Arty added on.

So Author,Danielle, and Jade Higgins. They get Jade's birth certificate and head home. When they arrive back home. They see that it was Danielle mother trying to make her come and live with her and her father and siblings.

Mom I'm not coming home with you. She stated.

Well i want to know why not. She answered.

For one i have a beautiful family. Two you were never there for me. And three you know what happened. She said.

Yea i know, but i made a mistake. They can come too if the like. She answered.

We're not leaving. This is my home now. And you didn't come to my wedding. By the way, This is Author And my daughter Jade.

Daughter? You have a daughter? She asked

Yes her name is jade. I had her yesterday. She answered.

I'm a granny? May i see her? She asked.

No, your not her granny and you will never be. She said vigorously.

Baby why you being so mean to your mom? He asked.

Ill tell you later. Cause she'd just lie if i told you up front. She answered.

So her mother leaves. Its later on that day. Arty bugging her about what happened earlier. She's steadily ignoring him. But she finally tells him.

What happened?.......Why won't you tell me? He asked.

He tried to rape me while she just stood there looking me in the eyes. Watching me struggle to get loose. She answered.

Who?...Who tried to rape you? He asked.

My father. He tried to but i kicked him in the balls. Then he fell then i ran till i couldn't anymore. Then i found this place. She answered.

I'm so sorry. I shoulda never brought that over you. He said.

They wake up the next day and Jade is gone.
------------------------------------------------
What happened to Jade? Who took her? Why did they do this? Will they get her back?
Tune in on chapter 6 to find out.
--Young Decamron
Y*D&CAM Peace