Chapter 3 - Raven

The vacation has just come into a bumpy start. First, my dorm is a mess. Second, I almost get run over by a car. Could this day possibly get worst?

Celene: Raven! Over here.

I seem to have made it to the airport on time.

(Memories coming back)

I was on the phone with Black asking her where the location of the beach house we were going to for the holidays was.

Black: Just meet me at the airport.

Me: O-okay.

(Memories end)

Valerie: I think I see her there!

Me: Come on let's go. It's been a long time since we saw her and Ace.

I ran over to a girl wearing a black sun hat and a white sundress. Her luggage was light but looked like it weighed a ton. I have no doubt this is Black.

Me: Black?

The girl turns around and gives me a polite little smile.

Black: Ah, there you are Raven, Celene and Valerie. I have bought tickets for 4 private jets. You guys go first. Just follow the black and white flowers. When you get off. Wait for the rest.

I nodded my head shyly. I wondered if she could tell that I have liked her. 

Black: Well what are you waiting for. Get going.

Me: A-ah. S-sorry.

Celene (whispers): You were staring again.

I ducked my head down in embarrassment and walked off with my trio to the jet...