❝The relationships❞

This is a fic dedicated to a friend uwu who inspired me to write this about our ship :^✌✨
I hope you like it and if you don't like it, I don't care XD

Ship: Jack D. x Detective Void (Jackvoid)

AU: Psychiatric Hospital

Warning: Contains Lemon!!

╔═══════ 📝 ════════╗

Another day of work was for the psychologist, it was 6 in the morning and he was on his way to his patient's room. "Hey! Dr. Void, how are you today?" asked the young security man kindly. "Fine, usually fine... But it's better if you leave me alone whenever I have a meeting with my patient, so don't bother me." The sociopath clarified rudely to the boy, continuing on his way.
Being already in his patient's room, as always he closed the door, surely leaving them both alone. "How did you sleep Jack?" questioned the young man with the broken mask, who was scratching his left arm "The truth is, I haven't slept much..." clarified the discouraged brown-haired man, the boy in the robe noticed his attitude "Ugh... Again? I already told you that you should sleep more often, did you have a nightmare or something?" he questioned Jack leaving him a little anxious "No! I-I didn't... They weren't nightmares, it was just insomnia, something like that, you know?" Void, knowing his answer, began to doubt a little, suspecting his situation, but decided to let it go. "If you want after this section you sleep a little, okay?" The boy nodded, already starting the section.

Void already has a lot of things to study about the patient and part of it is to teach him about that "love relationship", that he tried to explain to him a little the things that he didn't know, to later write down about his teaching and attention. One of the things with the theme of love, which the psychologist explained, was "sexual relations". Void when explaining, something about "carnal pleasures", obviously he didn't explain it in detail and generated a few questions or doubts to the patient "Void, I think I don't understand it well, I'm a bit confused" upon hearing this he had an idea and to better demonstrate to him about "the sexual relationship", He leaves his notepad and pen aside on the small desk in the room, and this psychologist approaches the patient and asks, whispering "You want to know?~". And the patient was nervous but he didn't want to continue having those doubts so, without thinking it through, he said yes.

Void lifted Jack's left leg, and with his other hand, dragged it under his shirt. He leaned close to his ear and whispered "I'll try to be gentle with you~". Following this, the psychologist accommodated the patient from his bed and positioned himself on him, incidentally removing his hand from his leg and taking the other out from under his shirt. Starting to undo the buttons of the dress, Jack was panicking, he didn't understand anything, he was nervous "W-What are you?... I...V-Void..." Unbuttoning his shirt, the masked man approaches the boy's neck, whispering again "You're only mine, if a damned person gets in the way to change things or try to harm you, I will kill him..." Continuing to remove the mask a little leaving his lips uncovered, starting with soft kisses on his neck following his shoulder. The patient tried not to moan because of such a thing, on the part of his own psychologist. Following those passionate kisses they turned into licks, the young brown-haired man couldn't stand it to the point of letting out a sound, but he immediately cut it off just by biting his lips. "Come on fool, I want to hear you do it. Don't avoid that kind of thing" Void said in a mocking tone, Jack didn't say anything, he just kept his silence with his lips sealed. The psychologist returned to lick the same place on the patient's body, getting closer and closer to putting his teeth, the patient's lips were already beginning to hurt and getting exhausted from biting. Although not noticeable by the broken mask covering him, Void being impatient he set his teeth starting to bite his shoulder. "Ah!~ Void! Fuck!" He groaned in embarrassment, the dark brown stopped biting him as he adjusted his mask as it was. "Looks like your throat is fine, hehe..." he said mockingly and laughing a little, Jack started to get annoyed with his jokes "You're a f-fucking... You... You left a mark on my shoulder, idiot!". Complaining, the boy in the white coat looked at him without saying anything and with that silence, he takes advantage of touching the young man's chest giving light caresses while looking at his burns, next to the mark he left on his shoulder. The patient became nervous and confused, he turned his gaze on Void negatively and silently to the side of the room. Immediately the masked man noticed his behavior, not only did he annoy him, he also made him serious, then he grabbed his hair roughly forcing him to turn his eyes to himself. "What's wrong? You don't tell me anything, does something bother you?" Jack maintained his silence, trying to turn his eyes to the same side as before, Void began to get more serious. "Hey! I'm talking to you, don't disrespect me, Respond." Frustrated by Jack's attitude, he had no choice but to reply "It's just... T-This is new to me and still... I don't understand what it's about... Does it have to do with p-pleasure? The physical contact?..." Void removed his hand from the boy's hair, resting it on the side of the bed, near his head. "You're talking about sex, Jack. And to think that you were just lying to me, I don't think you've ever slept with someone. Truth?" The young man in brown was blushing, under his mask, being a little more anxious with his partner's words. "Heh... I guess your first time will be with a psychologist like me" Said the boy in the white coat. Jack was going through a moment of anxiety, he didn't know whether to play along or not, and he decided to confess what he thought. "Void... I don't think I can do this, I..." Instantly the psychologist noticed what was happening to him "I know you're a little embarrassed but you don't have to hesitate to do it, idiot. Besides, you are leaving me aside, I don't like that kind of thing coming from my patient" The dark brown young man interrupted, somewhat annoyed. "It's not that! Asshole! I just don't know how to do it! Shit..." The patient denied something nervous, "Hehe... You don't need to know, you just have to let yourself go. Don't be scared, it's fine" Jack understood but the nerves were still there, the psychologist approached the patient's chest to listen to his heart. "I think your heartbeat is a bit intense..." Void caresses the hair of the young man with the broken mask, leaning closer to him to whisper in his ear, "I'll try to control myself so I don't hurt you, if I can~".