Sunbrocks/Sunbugs : How it all started

"Hahahhahahah , do it , COWARD" Marz practically shouted at them with a grin . "Everyone likes bugs on toast...!" GHOST randomly thought to themself out loud . "Are you gonna make a bug cafe !?" Marz' eyes went huge , they would so totally make that a thing .
"Ofcourse not- That'd be so illegal"
"Fuck it , ykno what . Let's do it anyways"
"WHAT NO" GHOST immensely regretted saying that .
"WHAT YOU MEAN 'NO' YOU COWARD?"
"WE'RE GONNA BE IN JAIL . ARE YOU STOOPID?!"
"COWARD" Marz threw the coward at GHOST again and it was super effective!
"I'M NOT- *breath out* You know what- YOU GO WITH PRiNZ AND UMBER AND I'LL GO WITH ALL MY OCS AND WE'LL SEE WHOSE IS BETTER , I mean ykno what take Spider and Mint(the other girl/victim from Spider on the wall we'll just call her that)
I don't want them"
"Challenge accepted :)"
ooh boy... Marz was so and yet so not ready for this .
"What did I do to get stuck with someone like this" At this point , they regretted making their own persona like this .
"Everything , now go do your thing with your OCs or whatever , shoo"
"Shouldn't you too?" GHOST pulled out their phone from their trench coat . (remember , there is no trench coat , and no pals . Only one person , thy GHOST)
"Well , yea"
"Go then" they walked out of the room "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok this is gonna be awkward" they scrolled through their numbers list .
*inhale* "hey-"
A rude cranky voice came from the other side of the phone
"what Do You wANt"

At Marz' layer....

"PRiNZ would be in charge of the bug squad , Umber would make some delicioosssss UMBER FRIED CHICKEN(inspired by an irl restaurant that's near SilverEdgyStories' house) and I... I'm just t h e r e I'm the manager :)" Marz declared in a 'matter-of-fact' tone bouncing back onto their inflatable chair .
"But no need to get so damn fast , c h i l l we have so much tiiimeeeee" proceeds to shove a mouthful of popcorn .
"BUT WE CHALLENGED GHOS-" Before Umber could finish his words
"And? They're a slow worker it's gonna be fiiiine , anyway look at this meme I made"
"Ooo cool show me" PRiNZ hopped on the beanbag chair beside Marz .
"THIS IS NOT HOW WE WORK WHAT THE HECKIE"
"proceeds to show meme FUNNY RIGHT?" Marz practically shoved the laptop in PRiNZ' face .
"cutely laughs in bug eater"
"Remember that time I forced GHOST to make the jelf the elf song , it was such a bop , sad it got deleted"
"Awwwww but I liked Jelf the Elf"
"ME TOO???? LIKE HE'S GOD"
"JELF SUPREMACY YAY, WAIT should we hire him?!"
"YESSSS I'M SURE GHOST DOESN'T WANT HIM"
"GHOST WOULDNT WANT HIM HEY UMBER WANNA GO FIND JELF"
"What the fuck"
"Come onnnnnnnn it's gonna be fun"
"what's wrong with you two" Umber regretted his life decisions of ever becoming a singer in the first place .
"Y'kno what as the manager I allow it :)"
"WOOOO CMON UMBER LETS GO!!!!" PRiNZ jumped back from the beanbag chair .
"inhale okay but if we come back and see that NOTHING's been done I will send Jelf back to the void"
"you wouldn't, MARZ WOULD FIRE YOU"
"shut u-"
"Yea I coulddddddddd but I have all my kids , is' okay challenge accepted" agressive coke sipping .
PRiNZ dragged Umber out of the room
"IF I DIE YOU'LL PAY FOR THE FUNER-"

Meanwhile at Sunbrocks....

"ok listen up Marz decided to be a pain again and challenge us so you better get working"
"WHAT , WHO ARE YOU" The cranky voice shouted again .
"I'M YOUR GODDAMN CREATOR"
"I Think you have the wrong number?????" First time the voice didn't shout .
"no anyways wanna help me run a cafe"
"What's in it for me"
"I'll tell Henry to call you back"
"Yea okay sounds nice what you want me to do"
"Be my uhhhh calls manager"
"yea ok tell me ur address"
"yea ok now bye hangs up"
"Well that was rude , but what did I expect , anway who's next , Henry... yeah that makes sense"

"Yo is this Void Elster"
"PLEASE DONT BE MOM- PLEASE DONT BE MOM- Yes....?"
"Yo this is your creator wanna work in a cafe with your mom"
"WITH MY MOM? NO THANKS I ALREADY HAVE A JOB" Void almost hanged up .
"Dude I'll pay you also your wife will get a job teaching sewing :D"
"Ohhhhhh okay But what do I work as and can I stay 5m away from my mom please"
"Sure dude you can work as a promoter thingy"
"ohhh okay :D"
"Anyways now tell your wife she's getting a job :D"
"Ah yes , okay bye for now hangs up in void"
"Alright now let's call Kennith :) , yay fun"