❝The red thread❞

I dedicate this to a Valentine's special, haha ​​a bad day for singles like me :) Anyway here I tried to do it as fast as possible because this just occurred to me X'D now... Read it ._.👍

Ship: Jack D. x Detective Void (Jackvoid)

Warning: Contains Lemon! Crossover!

╔═══════ 🧵 ════════╗

As always, we start with our beloved protagonists in the offices of the P.D.L.T. only this time without the boss and the director, due to some hiccups with the recent events in the city causing Miss Hero to be suspended and later transferred with the company of AJ Carmichael leaving Lieutenant Hank and the android Connor-rk800 in charge of the offices. Which left some of them a little worried, among them is Detective Void, it is not part of the job but let's say that it has a mutual bond with those who work there. But who cares, there are still those colleagues who will support and protect you against problems. From time to time... Also his best friend Vigilante, another masked like him. And that many people, who work for Mitch and his brothers, look for him. Not much difference there, right? They both have certain enemies who will want them dead...

Back to today...

"Oh God! It's Valentine's Day" The masked young man shouted excitedly, "Yep... Of course I did, I didn't know you were excited about this day. ¿Do you have a partner and you didn't tell me before?" said his friend with little encouragement, even with curiosity. "oh?! nooo! Sadly not, but who cares? A great day to try it, isn't it?" Banana Guy added encouragingly. "I'm not really one of those types anymore..." - "What? You don't want to look for your soulmate anymore?" - "Um... Well... It's hard to explain why..." Watchman instantly understood, but really, he just thought that he would have problems with the time when he does his own job as a Detective and that kind of thing. "¿You know what? Better to be single than to be with someone, cheer up! Later we can have a drink like we did every weekend with Miss Hero! What are you saying?" encouraged his partner, he thought once more and accepted the masked man's idea. "Ok, but in a few hours the others should be working, right?" - "Um... Didn't they come in at 9:30?" - "Wait..." He paused to look at the time on his cell phone and see that it was actually 10:12 in the morning. "God! Is it 10 o'clock?!" - "Oh no! We have to go now! Fast" Suddenly they ran towards the offices. Despite not working there, it makes them part of them socially, and from time to time they make meetings for a new task that benefits them or an important mission in which they can help.

The two masked men entered suddenly surprising the others, "Hello! Sorry for the delay, we didn't see the time hehe..." Detective Void apologized breathing a little for the good walk that was given. "Ha! It's the first time they're late! No- second "commented C. sitting on his resume next to his dear girlfriend. "Calm down Detective and Watchman, you don't need to apologize. You do not work here, it is not mandatory for you to be punctual" - "To hell with you Connor! That's no excuse!" interrupted the Lieutenant angrily, leaving the Android silent. "Alright, here's the thing... We'll talk about our next mission, due to some reports, each of them the same, but made by different people, time and incident, the similar is that they point to the same place. The University College Brooklyn" instantly the one with the mask with dark brown hair generated questions "Excuse me, the university? Wouldn't those chumps at the 99th Precinct take care of that?" he asked suspiciously "They are only in charge of taking care of the streets and arresting criminals, those police things. Ours is more than just the police, we are talking about something possibly paranormal or even abnormal, besides, there were missing people who could be related to this kind of thing" Immediately the one in the shirt understood and continued listening.
"This will not be any mission, but a possible investigation" We will have to go to that place and see if we can take evidence and then see if it is not something compared to the police or something closer to the Nexus event and natural anomalies, understand?" They all agreed and did, then stood to listen to the adult's plan.