Chapter One

Tanyas POV

I'm sooo soo excited!!! Zoe and Alfie are coming over! Apparently, they followed our footsteps and adopted! When I say our, I mean Jim and I!

I rub my growing tummy.
"Hey little baby, how are you today?" I ask as he or she kicks me. I'm just over 5 months pregnant, and loving life!

Apart from the constant back aches, my feet swelling...
I get out of bed, and actually make an effort with my appearance today! Recently, I've felt so rubbish that I haven't bothered at all!

I just do my everyday make-up, but with winged eyeliner! Wow, I'm such a rebel...

I put on a white and blue stripy sweatshirt and matching blue jogging bottoms! I wish I could wear jeans, I've not been able to fit into them though.
I grab my camera and decide to vlog today - seen as I haven't filmed a video for ages!

"Hey guys! I'm sooo sorry that I haven't filmed a video or vlog for ages! Zoe and Alfie are coming over later, with their daughter! I can't wait for Amber to meet her!"

Jim walks into the room and see's me vlogging. He comes over and puts and arm around my waist.

"Hello everyone!" He says to the camera. He pecks me on the cheek and goes back downstairs. I turn off my camera for now.

I head down the stairs and walk into the kitchen to see Amber making lunch. She is such a good, lovely girl! She went through a lot the past couple of months though. I go and give her a hug and a smile.

Then, I go into the lounge. There, I see Jim and Beth playing snap! Those two are really getting along, and Amber and I are glad!

Ding Dong!

Before I can get there, Amber runs past me and answers the door! She must be eager to see Zoe and Alfie and to meet their daughter, who I believe is called Anna.

She opens the door to reveal Zoe and Alfie. Zoe squeals and runs past Amber, and hugs me! Alfie steps aside to show Anna. She looks about 14, and is very pretty. For some reason, I feel like Amber and her will be really good friends!

I invite Zoe, Alfie and Anna into the living room - where Jim and Beth still are!

Amber disappears, but comes back after a few minutes holding a massive bowl of salad, and it looked delicious! I grabbed a bowl and put some of the salad in it - then topped the crunchy lettuce, tomato, cucumber and panchetta with burger sauce, pickles, grapes and chocolate chips.
What? Don't judge - I'm pregnant and believe it or not I have cravings, and it actually tasted pretty good!

After the meal, Amber, Beth and Anna disappear upstairs. Leaving us adults with some alone time. I love Amber and Beth, but sometimes they get a bit much! It's nice to just have a bit of free time, you know?!

We all chat, and then I remember that I started vlogging this morning! I run (well, lets face it, walk) upstairs to grab my camera, then head back down. But as I'm going down the stairs, I miss a step, trip and the next thing you know I'm lying on the floor in pain.

I try not to cry, but I can't hold the tears. Jim rushes out and see's me. He starts to panic, and yells for someone to call an ambulance. Do I really look that bad? I reach up to feel my pounding head, but my hand brushes into a warm liquid on the floor. I look at my hand to see a scarlet red liquid. Blood.

Soon enough the stretcher gets here, and I'm taken to the hospital. All I can think about is my baby...

Hope you liked that - it was 642 words long! Check out queen_of_the_phandom, her story and mine are linked!

Love Livi xxxxxxx