Book 3️⃣

After both Sherryll and Rutvii had found out that, Jade, an official eri now who was also a fire saber for Chanyeol, the question on their minds was yet to be answered,"what's next?"...
-
"We are planning to find more EXOLs to help with the great festival, so that our energies can combine to summon EXO. But to do that, we would need to also find other admins to help us, and by that we have to find the forbidden book of legends,'those were Artha and MinSoo's words' " said Jade to both Sherryll and Rutvii who had been waiting for an answer to their very obvious question, but there goes another important question...again, where do they find the book?
"She didn't say where exactly but she did say we could start our search at the library" added Jade, as if reading their minds.
"Jade,you know the library is out of boundaries, I ,I mean, if you are talking about the old great library...right?", Sherryll blurted out, almost as if begging Jade to not say she was right.
"Well, Artha herself knows that the library is a no, no, so why would she even tell you that in the first place Jade? Is there a particular reason?", added Rutvii, who also had annoyance in her voice?
" look guys, I don't know either but she said that the only way we can see exo is when all exols gather together, in which we, become their source of energy..", said Jade.
"Yeah, we know that and...?", Rutvii asked, again, feeling annoyed...
" a, a, and the only way this can be possible is when we have the book, and yes , the book is gonna help them call out all the admins of exo and then, finding exols can be easy", Jade said, this time she was very certain that her very stubborn friends would be convinced.
"And oh! she also added that we are not the only ones after the Forbidden Book of Legends, I don't know what she meant by that, but she said,' hurry because, we're not the only ones' and MinSoo added 'we don't have time ", Jade concluded, this time with confusion written all over her face.
-
" wait, so what about the book that we have? Does it mean that it's a fake? " ,Rutvii curiously asked Jade who was figuring out her mind...
"Well, MinSoo said no, it's just a copy but certainly not fake..",answered Jade..
" so then, what is it Jade?", asked Sherryll...
"I don't know guys,I seriously don't know anything about this whole forbidden book thing too...hmm! (Jade sighed heavily) - but she did also say that, most of the important information are in the original one, so it's more like, the school gave us what they wanted us to see and hid those they didn't want is to see and th..." Jade was interrupted by Sherryll who had to show them something very interesting outside of the window...
"Wait,they're closing the library? But , but why?" The panic in Sherryll's voice could be heard when she asked..
"It's the old library Sherryll,it's not in use anymore,, so they have every right to close and open it as they please , we have no choice but to sit back and watch", Rutvii answered, very disappointed...
-
" what do we do? What do we do?", Jade had been pacing up in the dorm she shared with Artha. Artha hadn't shown up since the whole EXOL mission thingy and the whole old library being closed, ugh, Jade finally felt it, the frustration, the annoyance, and the anxiety associated with all this...yes she felt it...Jade wanted all of this to be off her shoulders already!!!
-
"Never knew being an EXOL would be so difficult! hang in there EXO, we'll come to you , very , very soon", said Jade, the Fire Saber of Chanyeol...
-
" Jade!! Jade!!... The light!!! Find it!!! Find the light!!! Find the light and you'll free the fire.... We're connected...Jade!!Jade!!"~ that's what I heard in my dream guys, the light,what does it mean?"
"This book says FireLight- Baekhyun of pure light and Chanyeol of the golden fire... These two are similar, yet so different.... They are also known as ChanBaek...the firelight duo....this can only mean...." Rutvii's speech was cut off as Sherryll concluded her speech..
"This can only mean that, to summon Chanyeol , we have to summon Baekhyun first..."
"Yes, and it only makes sense that, we can only see fire because of the light it emits, so we have to find Baekhyun...but , wait, so the rumor about these two being the strongest together is true then...FireLight- the golden dragon's light ,he's ,he's Baekhyun , but...but why did he talk to me? ",Jade asked again, excitement, confusion, all of her mixed emotions lighted up inside of her curious mind...
" it says here that, ooh, he came to you because you are of Chanyeol, and FireLight are a couple...  I mean a duo, and the same way the light goes to fire ,it will be the same for the fire too,so yeah,it was only right that Baekhyun came to you" Sherryll finally sat down after a never-ending stand ovation speech.
"Baekhyun and Chanyeol are connected, so whoever connects with Chanyeol,connects with Baekhyun" Rutvii read the last line out loud before sitting herself down too.