𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 18

The wind brushed through the fluffy, soft fur of the puppy. His four little paws pushed down the luscious green grass as he run around. The pure white fur of the puppy made him stand out among the vibrant flowers. The acres of endless blossoms of the Gardens of Anjeon was his favorite playground.

Two males were sitting on the hill, watching over their son. Namjoon's arms wrapped around his mate who was sitting between his legs. Jin was leaning back, resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

Jin and Namjoon frowned when they saw Jimin fall, but seconds later Jimin was back on his feet. They eased up as they figured he must have stumbled over his own paws. After all, he started walking only two months ago.

Jin plucked out one of the flowers next to him. Namjoon watched Jin pull off the flower's petals one by one. When Namjoon lifted his eyes again, his breath hitched.

"What's wrong?" asked Jin and sat upright.

Jin then spotted another puppy in the field, approaching Jimin. Namjoon was about to get up, but Jin pulled him back.

"Joon, it's just a puppy."

"With black fur meaning it's an alpha and-"

"And a puppy," interrupted Jin. "Calm down, let's see what happens."

Namjoon sat back down. They looked over at Jimin who had now seen the other puppy. Jimin was a cautious one, but his curiosity was stronger. He stepped closer to the puppy. They sniffed on each other for a while before they started running around together. They jumped on each other and playfully bit each other's ears. Namjoon eased up seeing that the puppy just wanted to play.

"See I told you, it's just a puppy," said Jin with a smile.

"Yeah, I shouldn't be so overprotective otherwise Jimin's future siblings will be his only friends."

Jin's smile dropped. He gazed down, breaking eye contact.

"Hm...I actually wanted to talk to you about that."

"About my protectiveness or Jimin's friends?" Namjoon asked with frowned brows.

"No, about Jimin's future siblings...There isn't going to be any."

"Oh," said Namjoon and looked at Jimin playing in the field.

"I know how this must seem- like I don't want to carry your child, but I have thought about it Joon. I don't want to be pregnant again...I know you expected another child. I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad. I know not to take it personally. It's your body and your decision...And I understand why you made that decision; your mind and body have been through a lot."

Jin sighed in relief. He laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I do appreciate you telling me," said Namjoon and placed a kiss on Jin's forehead.

"But you know it will break the Anjeon bloodline."

"True but there is no need for a pure bloodline of heirs. If we say Jimin is the heir, then he is."

Namjoon turned his head and glanced at the field. His eyes landed on Jimin who was happily rolling around in the grass.

"Are you sure you're alright with my decision? Should I have talked to you about it?" Jin asked, still not guaranteed that Namjoon isn't angry at him.

"Yes, I am sure. Jimin is more than enough. I am so lucky to have been blessed with you two," said Namjoon making Jin smile.

Soon a white puppy came running towards them. Jimin barked and jumped onto his father. Namjoon laid Jimin down on the grass and tickled his tummy. He smiled when Jimin start to playfully bite his hand.

Jimin stopped playing and went over to his mother. He sat down in front of Jin, waiting for some pats. His eyes closed in satisfaction when Jin started patting his head.

Namjoon's eyes filled with adoration while watching them. He is convinced that he did something extraordinary in his past life to have been blessed with these two beautiful omegas.

A mate who despite his fears stepped closer to him and gave him a chance. He admired Jin for having been brave enough to put his past behind him and learn to trust all over again.

Sure, there were ups and downs but Namjoon loved being a father. He has never been ashamed to call Jimin his son. Just by being himself, Jimin brings so much joy into Namjoon's days.

He esteemed them; they are the most important people in his life. They are his family. Till his last breath, Namjoon will do everything in his power to protect their pure hearts.