𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 19

Another cycle of the moon passed, and an important synodic month followed. The first month of the mating season. It’s the time of the year when the heat and rut cycles of mates become perfectly aligned. Hormones and fertility were at their peak.

For most this was the season of love. It was when amorous emotions were shown with great ardor. It wasn’t only about being physically intimate; it was also about the relation of emotions. Mating was not just an occasional dalliance; it was about fidelity and devotion.

For mates it was almost impossible to ignore the desire to touch each other as it was against their nature. Yet still, Namjoon was trying to deny his desire to mate with Jin. It was painful trying to control his instincts, but he felt like he had to. He thought Jin wasn’t ready to mate with him yet. He didn’t want to lose control and make Jin’s worse nightmare come to life. Namjoon would never forgive himself if he ever harmed his mate.

Jin noticed. He noticed how Namjoon was keeping a distance from him. At first, Jin was worried. He thought he did something to upset his mate. He soon realized Namjoon was trying to hold himself back. Jin appreciated his concern, but it was redundant.

Namjoon had been so understanding and never touched Jin without his permission. Jin loved that about him. It made him feel secure. He was able to conquer his fears. Now with those fears out of the way new feelings emerged. Jin was curious. He couldn’t ignore his body’s need for his alpha. He wanted Namjoon to come closer. To touch him. To claim him as his omega.

Namjoon wiped the sweat off his forehead. As he walked down the hallway, he took deep breaths in and exhaled. He tried his best to claim himself. At the dinner table, Jin’s sweet scent drove Namjoon into a rut once again.

Namjoon heard a pair of footsteps behind him and then glanced over his shoulder. He panicked seeing Jin approaching him.

“Joon wait!” said Jin but Namjoon kept on walking.

“Jin no, this is not a good time.”

Jin caught up with him and held onto Namjoon’s arm, making him standstill.

“This is the perfect time,” said Jin and stepped closer to Namjoon.

“No, not now. I can’t control myself when you’re around.”

Jin took hold of Namjoon’s hands and placed them on his hips.

“You don’t have to control yourself. I’m not scared anymore.”

“Are you sure?”

Jin placed his hands on Namjoon’s neck. He leaned closer.

“Yes alpha. I want you, right now,” Jin whispered in Namjoon’s ear.

When Jin leaned back Namjoon immediately kissed him. Jin started kissing back right away. The kiss quickly got heated as Namjoon’s hands travel down Jin’s back. He squeezed Jin’s ass making him moan in between the kiss.

Namjoon’s hands travel to Jin’s thighs and he then lifted him up. Jin wrapped his legs around Namjoon’s torso. While still kissing the two made their way to their bedroom.

Namjoon carefully sat Jin down on the bed. He then went to the door and locked it. As he walked back to the bed, he removed his shirt. Jin blushed when his eyes landed on Namjoon’s well build chest and arms.

Namjoon sat down on the bed. He placed his hands on Jin’s hips and pulled him closer. Jin sat down on his lap. They connect their lips once again. Jin arched his back when Namjoon’s hand slip in under his shirt.

Jin broke the kiss and brought his hands up to his shirt. He kept eye contact with Namjoon while he unbuttoned his shirt.

“Promise you won’t judge,” said Jin as he opened the last button of his shirt.

“I would never, I promise you.”

Jin slipped off his shirt and threw it on the floor. Namjoon’s eyes travel over Jin’s naked chest. He gently caressed Jin’s stretch marks.

“Beautiful, still so beautiful.”

The two gazed into each other eyes before they started making out again. Jin started moving his hips forward making their crotch areas brush against each other.

Namjoon unbuckled Jin’s belt making Jin pull away from the kiss. He blushed as he stood up and removed his pants. Namjoon bit his lip, loving the full view of his mate’s beauty.

Namjoon grabbed a bottle from the drawer and sat back down on the bed.

“Come here,” said Namjoon in a deep voice making Jin shiver with excitement.

Jin climbed onto the bed and sat down on Namjoon’s lap again. Jin watched as Namjoon put squeezed some lube onto his two fingers. He then inserted his two fingers into Jin. A gasp left Jin’s mouth when Namjoon started thrusting his fingers in and out.

When Jin started moaning Namjoon removed his fingers. Jin wined at the loss of contact. Namjoon unblocked his belt and pulled down his pants. Jin’s eyes widened seeing his long hard erection, dripping with precum.

Jin watched with lustful eyes as Namjoon coated his erection with a good amount of lube. Jin then moved closer, sitting on his knees. He took hold of Namjoon’s erection and put the tip against his hole. Namjoon threw his head back, his lips parted as Jin slowly lowered himself.

After adjusting to his size Jin started bouncing up and down. Jin’s body was glistening as it was coated with a layer of sweat. He was a moaning mess, lost in the pleasure.

Soon Jin was out of breath, and he started slowing down. Namjoon held on his hips, holding him still. Jin gasped when Namjoon started thrusting upwards. Jin’s whole body was shaking; the pleasure was overwhelming.

Jin let out a sweaty moan when he felt the warm liquid fill him up. He then glanced down at his mate. Namjoon’s chest rose up and down. The sweat was dripping down his neck. His eyes filled with lust and desire.

Jin felt his body heat up again. He lifted himself up and laid down on his back. Namjoon turned on his side. He caressed Jin’s waist before turning him on his side.
Namjoon’s hand slid down to Jin’s inner thigh. He lifted Jin’s leg and positioned himself behind him. Jin bit his lip, excited to try the new position. Namjoon entered him and waited for him to adjust.

Jin looked over his shoulder at Namjoon. “Move,” Jin whispered and placed a kiss on Namjoon’s lips, insuring him that he is ready.

Namjoon started moving his hips, slow at first but soon sped up. Jin almost screamed when Namjoon’s thrusts reached an astonishing speed. Jin could hear his groans as Namjoon’s mouth was right by his ear.

The room filled with pheromones released as they come close to their climaxes. Namjoon’s thrusts became slumpy. He glanced down at Jin’s neck. His eyes glowed red as his fangs appeared.

Jin threw his head back when Namjoon released inside him once again. Seconds later Jin also cumed onto the bedsheets, untouched. He then felt Namjoon’s hot breath on his neck.

Jin shut his eyes when the pain shot through his neck. Namjoon sank his fangs into his neck, only for a few seconds. Namjoon then licked the mark to seal it.

Namjoon sat upright and lifted Jin up. Jin sat on his lap, facing him.

“You alright?” Namjoon asked and received a nod from Jin.

“Then it’s your turn,” said Namjoon making Jin’s eyes widen.

“But isn’t a mark given by an omega a sign of weakness?”

“Not for me.” Namjoon turned his head, exposing his neck. “Please mark me.”

Jin’s eye color changed to a luminous blue. His fangs come out and he leaned forward. He inhaled Namjoon’s scent before sinking his fangs in his neck. After marking his alpha Jin made sure to seal the mark.

The two laid down on the bed. They pulled each other closer and wrapped their arms around each other.

“Joon?” said Jin and received a hum from Namjoon.

“I love you,” Jin whispered.

“I love you too.”