𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 37

Dongseok ran into the battlefield in search of the Anjeon pack's head alpha. Right before he left, he gave Jungkook one command: to kill any Anjeon member he sees.

Jungkook came across two betas in a violent fight with one of his father's guards. Jungkook tried sneaking upon them, but the betas saw the huge jet-black wolf. Jungkook jumped at them but was a second too late. The two betas ran away. Jungkook growled in frustration. Every time he tried to attack, his target no matter their rank would run away. Jungkook feared he would disappoint his father if this went on.

Jungkook turned around hearing a growl behind him. Jungkook was shocked to see the female alpha didn't run away but instead, she stood her ground. Lisa's eyes started glowing red. Jungkook growled at her.

Just when Lisa was about to attack a wolf pushed her aside. She angrily growled at the alpha for interfering but stopped when she saw who it was. Namjoon growled at her for disobeying a direct order. He started pushing her away from Jungkook. Namjoon then glared at Jungkook and flashed his red eyes only for a second.

Jungkook's eyes shifted to a looming red. His eyes stopped glowing when Jimin's face popped up in his head. No. He couldn't do that to Jimin. Jungkook watched while Namjoon and Lisa ran off.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned around to see who the familiar voice belongs to. The moment he saw that it was Jimin he turned around again and started running.

"Don't run away from me!"

Jimin ran up to Jungkook and stood in front of him. Jungkook look up and growled at him.

"Stop it! I know you won't hurt me."

Jungkook stopped growling. He looked into his brother's eyes before suddenly turning around and running away once again.

Deep in the forest, the path between the big trees became narrow. Jungkook shifted to his human form to slip between the trees.

"Jungkook stop!"

"Jimin, stay away from me!"

Jungkook's breath hitched when two arms wrap around him, pulling him backward. Jungkook's foot suddenly slipped. He tried grabbing onto the tree, but it was just out of reach. He and Jimin fell and rolled down the steep hill.

They stopped rolling, Jimin landed on top of his brother. Jungkook was about to get up, but Jimin pushed him down.

"Why are you on his side?"

"My father knows what is right. I must listen to him."

"Stop trying to appease his demands. He does not care about you. He is using you. And you know this is wrong. This war is wrong. You are better them you father!"

"I am not...I am just like him-"

"NO, YOU ARE NOT!"

Jimin's eyes light up, gleaming an intense blue.

"Stop lying to yourself. You are not a monster."

Jungkook tried to look away, but he could not. It is like Jimin's eyes had paralyzed him. He saw the blue light spread out Jimin's iris filling his whole eye. A loud ringing sound pierced through Jungkook's ear right before his vision became distorted until all he could see was white.

The young boy walked into the hall. He bowed to his father.

"Arise Jungkook. Look who I have finally caught."

Jungkook looked at the old man. Two guards held his arms. Dark purple bruises covered skin. Blood dripped from his nose.

"Who is he father?"