Chapter 1

Saotomi Mio felt as if she were waking from a foggy dream, but not a dream, no... Something was happening to her, she remembered that, something dangerous, someone..

The feeling started to come back into her toes, she wiggled them determinedly, but her body was sluggish. Had she been sedated? Who would do that to her? She tried to open her eyes but there was still nothing but blackness, was she still asleep and just dreaming? No. She was sure that she was awake, so why could she not see? The feeling was slowly spreading back throughout her whole body now, like a trickle of thick maple syrup, followed by pins and needles. How long had she been out for? Where was she?

She wrinkled her nose, there it is..

She was blindfolded.

And tied down on all limbs.

Okay, thought Mio, so I've been taken prisoner, who would want me alive more than wanting me dead? Mio remembered where she had been before this, more of who she was and why she could be there. She had been on a mission to recover Intel about the wearabouts of Sukuna's vessel, and (should the possibility arise) attempt to retrieve him and imprison him back at HQ. Where Geto-sama could keep him and study him away from that bastard Satoru.

Satoru..

She had been fighting him before.. Yeah.. Near the Jujutsu college in Tokyo, where she was sent to collect intel. She had made it through the barrier, and had even gotten past Gojo into the deeper parts of the wretched school, the memory of being there made her feel sick. What a fucking joke of an institution, trying to revive the King of Curses as if its a fucking good idea, idiots. Mio often found herself wondering if Satoru had a fetish for power, having such a leading role in this twisted game they were playing with fate. What a fucking psycho.. But she had to admit there was always something intriguing, or even at times exciting about toying with the King of Curses like he's a collectable item in a game store.. Satoru really has his work cut out for him.

Satoru..He must be the reason that she's there. He must be, there is no other explanation. Mio took a deep breath in through her nose and assessed her surroundings with the only sense she had left at her disposal. She could smell old books.. Termites.. Damp.. The place smelled like no one had even been near there for years, for fear of the walls collapsing in on them. There was another smell Mio couldn't quite place, something musky and deep, with subtle notes of light floral tones. And coffee. Why could she smell coffee?

"So you're awake now.." said a voice coming from the direction of her feet, no more than 10 or 15 feet away, she decided. The voice was deep, and it rumbled against the walls like the room was a stomach and it had just become very, very hungry.

"Quite impressive, the sedative I used would normally keep someone down for up to a week!"

There was a high pitched giggle, and instantly Mio knew who it was, and why she was there, her heart started to race and she had to take a deep breath to steady her nerves. It's okay, she thought to herself quietly, this is just like what Geto-sama prepared you for, you can do this, give nothing away..

"Satoru.."

Mio attempted to add a silky texture to her voice, and it was a if she could feel Gojo's gaze on her from across the room. She bit her tongue inside her mouth to stop her body from reacting, but the room was cold, and the more she paid attention to her own sensations, she began to doubt if she was even fully clothed. That freak, is this how he expects to get information from me? Mio took another deep breath, she felt her heart rate slow, connecting mind and body to ensure that she was in control, that she was prepared. As she noticed more and more sensations, she could feel the weight of whatever was holding her down on her hands and feet. Could it be a curse seal? Mio was spread out, and there was so much tension on the bindings that she couldn't even bend her legs if she wanted to. She thought about testing it, but decided against it. She didn't want to give Satoru the satisfaction of seeing her struggle.