1

Von Karma just woke up from his slumber.. His giant luxury beautiful bed was made by his maid Music, Dementia, and Phoenix. He was so excited because he was gonna go to court today and prove someone guilty! He stormed out of the bedroom and pushed Phoenix down the stairs and didn't brush his teeth.

"Good morning guys." He says to his daughter Franziska. He grinned hard as he slid to the kitchen with his socks with one hole and his toes coming out because he's used the same socks since 1975. He made breakfast which was italic food. Franziska cried for 3 hours.

He ignored his daughters sobbing and yelled at her loudly to get out because he needs to prepare for his trial. He looks at the files while he drinks his coffee. He sees the suspect he was gonna prove guilty was Ed sheeran he ran over 15 gay people. He rolled his eyes because he's a gay ally he already had to prove Millie Bobby Brown guilty and also Miles Edgeworth and trisha paytas. He was gonna fabricate evidence so he can get money and ed shrean can GO TO JAIL. so he told Franziska to put period blood on edshrean car. he took a picture and he put rainbow on it to prove that it was gay people blood cuz gay people bleed rainbow.

He think ran out the door and drove to his trial in his  ford focus from 1960. The stupid little fart dumb stupid phoenix was there to make ed NOT guilty and defend him. He hasn't seen a picture of his client... he didn't expect it to be really hot ginger.

"I-I... Let's get... this... o-over with..." von karma blushed.. stammering. "I-I... think that.. Ed... is g-guiltty..."

"um no be quiet hes not he is actually NOT guilty because he gay." Phoenix said hard. con karma showed a picture of ed shrean car.

"um gay people don't bleed rainbows, i'm gay.... for miles edgewortj." phoenix sighed hard.

the judge stood there which was william afton and kel from omori. "wot is gouing on? gah people are stoopid mikol where are you?"

kel threw his orange joe at von kamari which made him cry. Ed sighed and took off his pants showing con kamari his ass.

🥰 "omg! 😳" von karma slapped it, it jiggles.

"what the frick!" lovely from fortnite yelled.

"wot is going on! i hat gay peopul ed shredded is guhilty." william afton yelled in a british accent.

"i don't like gay people who show butts in court." kel said. "GUILTY."

"No!" Con kamari yelled. "NO!" Von karma cried. Phoenix ROLLED HIS EYES.

mia maya mia stormed in and cried and slapped phoenix hard because mia maya mia maya in body of maya  did not liek it when his crimes were guilty Now.

ed shredded got death row. NOW HE CAN DIE he only has 30 minutes to live because he also gave every gay person lice allegedly. they forced him to listen to zoo and dixie damelios songs on repeat until he died.

von alarm KIDNAPPED ED AND MAYA. okay 👍 he was mad at phoenix for not proving him innocent! 😐 he demanded a ransom from maya. he cried for 4 years.

it's 2024 and phoenix was president and von karma died because of hemorrhoids... and now... franziska has hemorrhoids from genetics.
the... end.:.