Prologue

Prologue

Background Story

It was the first day of grade 5, as I transferred to my new school, Unonville Mont school. I looked around me, as I saw my future classmate. It felt weird, seeing new faces every year. Hopefully I get to stay a little longer this year. I looked around, and a certain girl with long hair, braces and a beautiful smile caught my eyes.

My name is Hank Tang, and this is my love story.

I saw the most beautiful girl in front of my eyes, hazel eyes, black hair down to her shoulders, a beautiful smile. I couldn't take my eyes away. She was just......beautiful.

Our teacher Ms. Lyon was telling us to introduce myself. I barely paid attention. Suddenly, I heard a beautiful voice behind "Hey everyone, my name is Sabrina, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

I turn around, as i see the same girl I was staring at introduce herself

Sabrina...What a beautiful name...

I can feel my heart pounding even though I was still in grade 5. My first love appears before my eyes... .

Time went by, half the school year was gone. Me and Sabrina barely talked, she has no interest in me whatsoever...

The only time I talked to her was with her brother, Dean. Dean and I were close friends, and I would always play around with him. He says that his sister bullies him, as I always go and confront her, then, we would be chasing each other around. It was the good old times.

We were always getting shipped together, so it was hard for me to actually talk to her. It was painful to see her talk to other boys.

Grade 5 ended, and sadly, I got news that I had to leave the school, and travel to china. I was heartbroken.

Me and Sabrina didn't talk at all when I left. It felt like she completely forgot about her. My life in China was fun, but dreadful. I would always think about someone that never thought about me back...sadly.

I begged my parents to return to UMS (Unonville mont school), and they finally agreed, as I traveled back.

Sabrina... was the only name I remember so clearly, like it was yesterday. I wish I could see her again...

Luck was on my side.

When I was shopping, I saw her and her brother in the same store. I tried to play it cool, but it was hard. Seeing your crush after a year.

Days passed, as I prepared for the first day of school. I entered the class, as kids were staring at me, thinking they knew me, which they did. I sat in a seat near the back, not wanting to draw attention, until I saw the same beautiful girl I fell in love with 2 years ago.

Sabrina

She walked into the classroom happily, as everyone stared at her.

Not gonna lie, she grew, still short, long hair, but the smile became more prettier.

We were shipped all through my grade 7 career, until I finally got her contacts.

We started talking.

We would realize how much we had in common, realize that we had a lot of fun with each other.

We would talk everyday, everyday until 12pm, and see each other at school. We had so much fun.

One day, my dream came true, as she confessed her love

To me

That was the happiest day of my life.

I accepted her, and started secretly dating.

We would get to the point of saying "I love you" at the young age of 13.

We never thought we liked each other so much

We would tell each other our feelings through the year, as she says that she missed you, and liked me from the start of grade 5

I would help her with her insecurity at night, talk her through it. Make her feel happy about yourself..

Until one day, her parents found out about us, and grounded her. I couldn't talk to her for so long, my heart ached. Until she finally went online once more. She said that we couldn't be together anymore, as her parents don't allow her to date.

I was heartbroken.

My heart cracked into pieces.

I thought we would stay together forever, we could raise a family, but she had to leave.

I was speechless, as she said she was sorry, and told me to move on.

I was so sad, i cried myself to sleep

Even though it was grade 7, my love for her was true.

She said that we are only in grade 7, and not mature, who knows if we might catch other feelings.

I promised her that I would be waiting for her to return, when she is allowed to date.

Time went by, as I was in a depressed state. I loved her so much that it broke me.

Grade 8 came, as she left our school.

I was so sad...

She had to leave me

Grade 8 was the most painful time of the year for me.

Without Sabrina, I was dead inside.

The time came, as we all graduated, went to search for our high school.

I went to a STEM program in high school for a year. Not much happened.

The second year passed by quickly, until we had to move again. I had to transfer to another school.

By that time, I was unpopular. I had the looks, according to my friends, but I hid it, with glasses and a hoodie.

I hate that i was so depressed because of a stupid love in elementary school, but i just couldn't let it go.

Time passed, as I was about to be on my first day at my new school.

I went into the classroom, seeing everyone stare at me. I introduced myself as Hank Tang, and did a little talk about what I liked.

"Thank you Hank, today I will be your home teacher, Ms. S, you may sit next to Sabrina, up in seat 10." My teacher says

Sabrina...

Sounds familiar..

SABRINA KHAN?

THE SAME GIRL AS GRADE 7?

This is the start of the story about my love life.